Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#10 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Great Morning Shampoo

I really appreciate the lovely simple packaging, it was very easy to understand what kind of hair type it is targeting. Once I opened the lid in the shower, I was pleasantly surprised by the amazing fruity smell, I usually prefer sweet fruity smelling shampoos and conditioners, so this was a great plus for me. I wash my hair every 3-4 days, and I have to say this product did a great job at cleaning my hair and getting rid of all the hair product build up. I love using this product in the morning because of its refreshing fruity smell. Overall I really liked this product, and will definitely be purchasing a new bottle in the future.

My hair has changed!

This product was something I've always looked at in the store but was never sure about purchasing. I am really glad I received the Eco Box from Chick Advisor. The smell is a bit off putting but I've used this religiously every time I've washed my hair the last couple weeks and it has made big improvements. I noticed my hair looks less frizzy, it has a nice shine to it, and feels stronger.

1.8/5

May 23, 2020

I didn’t notice a difference

Not much for me to tell about this product. I didn’t particularly notice any difference while using it exclusively in place of my regular eco brand. I may try to find the conditioner and see if it boosts the effectiveness of the shampoo.

May 22, 2020

Leaves my hair feeling soft

I use heat in my hair pretty often so I will keep using this shampoo more to assess the damage repair. But other than that from my first use, it made my hair feel soft and hydrated. Also, I love the scent of this shampoo!

May 22, 2020

J'ai le gout d'en manger!

J'ai eu la chance de tester le shappoing de fructis à la papaye. #cadeau. Il sent tellement bon que j'ai le gout d'en manger et il est super hydratant pour les cheveux secs.

May 22, 2020

Effective and great smelling shampoo

The first thing I noticed was its super cute packaging (I thought it was a smoothie at first ahahah), and when I opened it, I noticed that the smell was amazing. My scalp can be a little dry and itchy so I was worried about using this shampoo, but I'm glad to say that after almost two weeks of using the shampoo, my scalp is still happy. The scent doesn't linger in my hair for as long as I would like, but overall, it does a great job of cleaning my hair and smoothing it down.

Smells Devine!

I received this shampoo free with chick advisor and I have really enjoyed using it.
    I haven’t used garnier products in a few years, but I’m so impressed with how this product performed, I want to try the rest of the products from this line!
    My hair not only smelt amazing but the shine and silkiness was gorgeous. My hair definitely feels and looks healthier, I can’t wait to see how the results continue with longer use.

GREAT SHAMPOO

I've used this shampoo a couple of times, and it really helps with hydration and keeps my hair soft and light. this is a great shampoo and it smells amazing

3.2/5

Great Shampoo

This shampoo has a great fruity smell to it that is a great way to start the day. The product lathers really well and leaves my hair feeling super clean. Because I have bleached hair this is a little drying on my ends. When I use this shampoo I have to use deep conditioner and hair oil. This would be a great shampoo for someone who has normal to oily hair the best.

Excellent

Smells devine ,great at protecting my hair when using heated tools, it really prevents dry hair and split ends.i love the flowral, fruity scent this shampoo is amazing for summertime.