Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair

May 27, 2020

GARNIER FRUCTIS REPAIRING PAPAYA TREAT SHAMPOO FOR DRY

Un bon shampoing, il sent très bon! je n'est pas épais de cheveux et ce qui est le fun avec ce shampoing c'est qu'il n'alourdie pas mes cheveux. Le seul truc que je n'aime pas du produit c'est le bouchon quand mes mains sont mouillé c'est plus complexe a ouvrir. Sinon j'adore et je recommande le produit surtout qu'il est fait de façon écologique. Une belle découverte!

May 27, 2020

Mmmm delicious

First off this product smells amazing during use and keeps your hair smelling amazing !!!
    It's a very lightweight formula that doesnt weigh down your hair at all. I found it thoroughly cleaned my hair. I really enjoyed using this product

May 26, 2020

It became my favorite shampoo!

I loved testing this product.
    The shampoo has a delicious smell and is super moisturizing.
    My hair was light, soft and with an incredible smell.
    I definitely recommend this shampoo. It has become my favorite shampoo.

May 26, 2020

Hair so soft !

I usually spend alot of money on my hair products as my hair is very long, and thick. I tried this shampoo and have loved it ! My hair is falling out less, it doesnt tangle it like other shampoos. The smell is amazing. I would definitely recommend it to others and will buy it. As it is less expensive than my normal.shampoo but works just as well!

The smell is addictive!

Oh wow, this shampoo smells absolutely amazing!! The papaya smell is addictive yet not overpowering. The shampoo lathers nicely, my hair feels a bit less dry. I love adding the papaya 1 minute hair mask afterwards for extra hydration.

The fact that I can understand most of the ingredients and the shampoo is environmentally conscious is a big bonus!

Smells and works great

I really did enjoy this shampoo. I noticed a difference in my hair after only a few washes the smell is fantastic!!! I absolutely love the smell of it your hair feels clean as soon as you rinse the shampoo off my only negative thing about it is that I had to use a large amount for my hair to actually wash it all. Mind you, I do have thick and curly hair but I can still use less of a dollop with another shampoo vs this one

Loved it!

This is the product I was most excited to try, I like the bottle, it looks different! It usually takes a while for me to find the perfect shampoo but this one is really good, I tried it a couple of time and already bought another bottle!

#gotitforfree#Best smell ever

First thing that I love about this shampoo is the smell. You get in the shower and open it up and the amazing smell just hits you, it's so nice, I could smell it all day.
    I adore the fact that it contains 98% naturally derived ingredients.
    It helped me get rid of my split ends. Also it helped nourish my hair and made it super silky and smooth. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is trying to repair their damaged hair.

Smells INCREDIBLE!

This is one of the best smelling shampoos i've ever used! Exactly what I needed for summer 2020. I've used it a few times now and each time after the wash my hair has felt healthy and fresh!

Perfect

It’s amazing, it makes my hair so smooth and it smells really good. I got it for free to test thanks to chick advisor and love it so much. It is perfect, I would 100% recommend to anyone who wants to try something new.