Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#10 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Great shampoo

I love the smell of this shampoo the most. First time i have ever used a papaya shampoo. It left my hair softer and frizz free after 1 wash. Loving the results.

Natural shampoo

So this was my first time actually trying out a natural shampoo. I had done some research into them before but never made the switch.
    One thing to keep in mind is that your hair (at least initially) is not going to feel quite the same as with other shampoos. This is because it lacks most of the harsher chemicals, such as sulphates and silicone, which work to leave your hair feeling silky smooth - but also strip most of your natural oils.
    I found that was a bit of an adjustment to get used to at first - and kind of hated the way my hair felt. But as I’ve been using this for a few weeks now, my hair has gotten used to the formula and is really looking nice.
    I don’t have the conditioner that goes along with this shampoo, but I definitely want to buy and try it out
    #gotitfree

This shampoo is great

What is not to love about this shampoo? This Shampoo repairs and moisturizes your hair, is made of 98% naturally derived ingredients, protects against breakage, is vegan, and makes your hair smell like papaya. The bottle it comes in looks like a smoothie bottle and you can recycle it. My hair felt so much more soft after using this shampoo. This shampoo is awesome.

J’adore

J’ai reçue gratuitement ce produit grâce à un banc d’essai avec chickadvisor. Son odeur est tout simplement parfait. J’ai toujours de la misère à trouver un shampoing qui ne laissera pas mes cheveux gras mais celui-ci fait des miracles !!

May 31, 2020

Just wasn't the right product for me

I was given the opportunity to try Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo For Dry, Damaged Hair, all thanks to Chick Advisor #GotItFree!

I had very high hopes because I definitely suffer from dry, damaged hair. Upon receiving the product, I was very pleased with the beautiful packaging, the all-natural ingredients, and the amazing scent. All things that I look for in an amazing shampoo. It lathered up beautifully, and did in fact leave my hair feeling squeaky clean. Unfortunately, I found that it made my hair feel even more dry than before. I also found that my hair was a lot more knotty after using it. All in all, I was left disappointed with this product. That being said, while it didn't work well for me, it may still work well for someone else.

Smells amazing

Loved the smell, texture and feel in my hair. I have extremely dry damaged hair and after using this it instantly felt better. Just wish I had the conditioner to go with it. Packaging is a little bulky. #gotitfree #ecobox

Great Repairing Shampoo

I love the way this shampoo smells! I love that the bottle is made out of recycled plastics. The shampoo worked really well for my dry damaged hair. Definitely felt more healthier the longer I have used it. Will definitely repurchase!

Great Shampoo!

I was selected for the ChickAdvisor Eco Box Advocates. I got the Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry Damaged hair. It's a cute little bottle. It has a good smell and it lathers well and rinses out great without leaving any residue. The Papaya scent lasted a day or two after washing my hair. I'd recommend this product to my friends & family to try. #gotitfree #producttester @ChickAdvisor

May 30, 2020

Great if you love Papaya!

I was selected as one of the ChickAdvisor Eco Box advocates. I received a bottle of Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for dry hair free from ChickAdvisor in the earth month essentials box.

I like the packaging, it’s right up my alley being 100% recyclable and made with 60% recycled plastic. I loved that it is an all vegan/vegetarian product and doesn’t contain bad ingredients that most hair care products do. It’s good for the environment being 94% biodegradable too!

I am not a fan of papaya in general so I found the smell not appealing. It smells exactly like the fruit which isn’t a bad thing if you like that scent! I did find that it didn’t lather much but I believe that is due to the lack of chemicals in the shampoo. My hair was soft and super shiny after one use. The fragrance lasted until the next day as well! If you like papaya this is a great choice for shampoo. I will be on the lookout for some other scents in this line of hair care!

#gotitfree #producttester @chickadvisor

May 30, 2020

Great smell and works great!

First off, I loved the smell. It isn't overly strong which is great but smells great. You don't need to use too much product either and I found it lathered up pretty good at well for an even distribution in your hair. Within a week of using this I found my hair to be looking considerably healthier. I would recommend this product for sure.