Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#10 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 04, 2020

Just like the hair treat

Great overall product! Just like the hair treats but in shampoo form. Has a thicker texture, but very foamy for hrest lather. Will probably purchase again! Have yet to try the matching conditioner

Smells good!

I like this shampoo. It smells good, and I would strongly recommend it because of its natural ingredients. It worked well for me, my hair is shiny and strong.

Very nice product

I enjoyed this product, my hair felt lighter and cleaner then with my salon products. I get oily roots and dry ends, and this shampoo kept my hair looking less greasy for an extra day without a wash in between which is very important to me.

super!

J'ai essayé Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry et mes cheveux on de l'éclat et semble beaucoup moins endommagé qu'avant. L'odeur est enivrante et très prononcé.

Great Scent!

This shampoo sample didn't weigh my hair down but provided softness. My hair is naturally dry and I didn't feel like this stripped my hair of any moisture. The papaya tropical scent wasn't too strong but provided a nice fragrance.

I would certainly consider buying this product in the future when I need a refill and would love to find a complementing conditioner to this scent.

Really good

Made my hair feel great. Going to buy some more to keep trying it out since my hair is super thick .I’m glad that I received this shampoo to try. It’s all vegan and free from harmful chemicals. It works pretty well on my thick wavy hair. It does not have any strong smell either. I like that it’s hydrating and nourishing. Will definitely be trying other shampoo in this range. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

Smells Delicious!

I received this shampoo as a part of Eco Box by Chickadvisor, and used each product for around 3 weeks. This shampoo has an amazing smell. Normally shampoo smell doesn't stay in my hair but the smell lingered during the day which I though was very pleasant. It also foamed very well unlike other natural shampoo's I tried. I like how my hair feels after. I expected for it to get oily easily but that wasn't the case. Overall, I enjoyed this shampoo and it exceeded my expectations - and I usually had mediocre experiences with natural shampoos.

Vegan and healthy

I’m glad that I received this shampoo to try. It’s all vegan and free from harmful chemicals. It works pretty well on my curly hair. It does not have any strong smell either. I like that it’s hydrating and nourishing. Will definitely be trying other shampoo in this range.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it!

First of all the smell is amazing love the citrus under notes. Love that this is an Eco product and it works very well. You don’t need to use a lot of the shampoo, a little bit goes along way. I did receive this product free to try and review. I definitely recommend this shampoo and I would purchase in the future.

June 03, 2020

Love the bottle and the smell

This product really surprised me out of all the ones I was sent to test. I thought I would like this product the least because it contains SLS which is a product I actively avoid in my products. The shampoo comes in a great bottle that fits well in my hand and makes getting product out easy. It smells amazing and the scent lingers in my hair which I love. My hair came out soft and smooth which was another great bonus. I'm unsure if I would purchase this product again because it contains SLS so it really isn't as "natural" as the brand is trying to make it out to be. I think if they re-made the formula and made it actually natural I would give it a chance. For now I will stick to my all natural shampoo and conditioner that are without chemicals.