4.1/5
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream Reviews

Let your hair feel the love with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream. It locks in the moisture your crowning glory needs while providing long-lasting protection against the effects of humidity. And you’ll love the way your hair feels. For more information, go to http://www.garnier.ca/.

October 16, 2010

I first bought this creme because of my hair dye. In the box of dye, there was a conditioner (the brand of both was Garnier). I loved what it did for my hair, and went on to try the regular conditioner from Garnier. Since that worked well, I tried the conditioning creme. It leaves my hair so soft! My hair is not greasy the day after I shower, it's soft, it's touchable, and smells great. It's easily affordable, and is just as good as a leave-in creme I bought at a salon. My advice? Go out and get your hands on some! They have some for coloured hair too!

October 14, 2010

I've been using this product for a long time, and the main reason I bought it was because it was so cheap. I love that I can use it while my hair is wet or dry and it will still get rid of the frizz. I usually put it on before I blow dry/straighten it also and it works great!

December 01, 2009

I use this product when my hair is still wet before blow drying it. I apply just a little more before using the flat iron. What a difference it makes! My hair has much less frizz and is soft and smooth. I am so glad I found this product because the product I used to use is now discontinued.

July 04, 2009

I have thick wavy/straight hair that needs some product to add shine and tame a bit of frizziness. This makes my hair really soft without destroying volume. And I love the smell too!

March 31, 2009

Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream is really great for frizzy hair. It really tames and moisturize. It has Avocado and Apricot Oil in it which improves the health of your hair. I also love the smell. Great for curly hair! I think it is a pretty good product for such a cheap price.