4.1/5
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream Reviews

Let your hair feel the love with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream. It locks in the moisture your crowning glory needs while providing long-lasting protection against the effects of humidity. And you’ll love the way your hair feels. For more information, go to http://www.garnier.ca/.

October 30, 2018

This product really makes my hair come to life more than it already is .It makes my hair smell really nice and it leaves it feeling clean and soft . You can find this anywhere and if you do BUY IT

1.2/5

May 26, 2018
    California, United States

Not for me

I do not like it would make my hair fall off alot :( love how it smells but I want to keep my hair so rather not Ever use it again thanks but no thanks

April 10, 2018

Too heavy for a leave in

I was really excited about this leave in treatment because it made the promise of smooth hair so easy..no rinsing off! Unfortunately it did not work well for my hair. The hair was smooth but I had to wash it more frequently than usual because it got greasy fast.

The only trick to alleviate it is to be very careful how much product you put on (put on very minimum). I won't buy this one again.

April 10, 2018

Not a huge fan

I find this product did make my hair softer but you need to be careful on the amount you use. I found that if I slightly used a bit more than usual my hair would get really greasy I also found that using this product would make my hair greasy a lot faster than normal

April 02, 2018

LOVED!

I loved this product. I didn't find it left my hair "shiny" but it took all the frizz out of my hair with a breeze! left no greasy residue and kept my hair feeling smooth all day. 10/10

2.2/5

April 01, 2018

not for me

I really didn't notice much of a difference when I used the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine leave in conditioner. It felt fairly heavy and like i had a residue in my hair until my next shampoo. I've tried similar products that have performed much better.

March 28, 2018

Good product

I use this product everyday. It works well on my dry, straight hair. Easy to use and not messy. I really hope that this product stays on the market for a long time.

March 23, 2018

worth it

I highly recommend this product. It does what it says and gives you good value for your money. More than anything else, it is so easy to use and hardly takes any time or effort to make your hair look much smoother and more manageable. Its not oily and gives my hair the life it needs to be unique.

March 16, 2018

Love it, works great

When your hair gets so dry and brittle from winter, I found this was my go to product, it brings back the moisture and bounce to my hair. Super easy to use and smells great!

March 10, 2018

Torn on how to review this one....

I'm on the fence with this product. I purchased this leave-in conditioning cream by Garnier a while back and used it for about three weeks, and have mixed feelings about whether I like it or not.

Pro's:
    -tames frizz (HUGE bonus!)
    -smells fantastic
    -left hair feeling soft most times (see below**)
    -good price
    -product goes a long way

Con's:
    -hair needed to be washed more frequently**
    -made hair feel greasy on a few occasions** (perhaps I used too much of the product)

I still have some of this leave-in conditioner left, and might give it a go again. But I am not sure whether I'd actually purchase the product again. I think I'd be more inclined to try something else next time.

I would still recommend others try it. Everyone's hair type is different!