Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 MINUTE HAIR MASK + Avocado Extract Reviews
#20 in Hair Masks

January 13, 2021

My curly hair loves this mask!

As a curly girl living in the very dry winter this product has been a lifesaver! My curls love this mask! And it's CGM (curly girl method) approved! I'd recommend putting it on dry hair for the best results.

June 17, 2020

I use this product all the time.

I love this hair mask and how it has changed my hair. It makes my hair soft and silky. I really like that it has no parabens, no silicones and no sulfates.

January 05, 2020

Nice and Quick

I love these hair masks because they actually seem to work and you can apply them in the shower while you are shaving and wash it off and still see results instead of having to sit around with it inyour hair. The scent is also great.

August 13, 2019

my favourite hair mask

This is my favourite hair mask! I use it twice a week to keep my hair soft and shiny. I usually leave it in for about 5 minutes after conditioning then wash it out!

August 06, 2019

No heat required!

I use this weekly to help moisturize my curly hair. I love that there’s no heat required and it’s easy to use while having a quick shower (don’t have to leave in for 30 min like some others).

August 01, 2019

Great product!

i really like this mask! It does wonders for my hair making them super soft, silky and easy to style. i have damaged and dry hair hence i always look for good hair masks and this happens to me one of my favorite one. its affordable and gets the job done. i would highly recommend if you suffering from damaged dry hair.

July 22, 2019

Finally moisture!

I’ve been using this product for about two months. I’m really liking the way it makes my hair feel when i dry it after a shower. I love the smell and it’s so affordable for anyone suffering from dry hair.

April 10, 2019
    New York, United States

Best hair mask ever!

Silicone and sulfate free, smells amazing, and leaves my fine wavy hair touchable and smooth! I love this mask! It gives exactly the hydration I need without going into greaseball territory.

March 05, 2019

All you need

Will transfirm your hair. I stopper using conditioner after this mask since all you need is a drop of this wonderful mask and it makes your hair shiny and straight. This really changed the way i style my hair, it makes it much easier.

February 22, 2019

a must buy

love this!
    got it for christmas and have already purchased it again myself!
    love that you can use it 3 different ways.
    the smell is amazing!
    it’s super easy to use, and comes in a compact little container.
    leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable- and it has brought back my curls!!

it’s a must buy- and i will be buying it again and again.