Garnier Fructis Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Banana Extract Reviews
#9 in Hair Masks

November 05, 2018

Smells like a sweet dream!

I have three different scents/versions of this mask by garnier fructis! They all smell so wonderful, and they are thick and easy to apply. I recommend applying on slightly damp hair, mostly the ends. I leave this stuff in for longer than a minute most of the time, but it’s good to know that if u were in a quick shower you can use this give your hair a boost in just a minute !

The scent of these last in the hair after the wash and I really love it. My hair feels better than if I were to just wash with shampoo and conditioner after!

October 27, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best hair mask I've tried

This is the best hair mask I've even used. It is multipurpose which is great, and it smells amazing. I get compliments all the time about how great it smells! It also works extremely well and it hydrates my hair without leaving it feeling heavy or greasy. I also have a sensitive scalp and have trouble finding products that don't irritate me, and this actually helps to soothe my scalp. I love it!

September 23, 2018

Best hair mask I have ever used!

I had heard good things about this hair mask and wanted to try it. I have been using it for just 2 months and my hair has never been so soft and healthy! I have never dyed my hair and most of my hair damage is cause from straightening and curling.

June 29, 2018

smells nice

I received this product free to sample, I was pleasantly surprised with it. I definitely loved the smell of it!
    I've been using it as a conditioner in the shower, but leaving it in for considerably longer and I've found my hair is definitely a lot healthier, shinier, and softer. I'm not sure how much stronger it is, but I'm happy with the results overall.
    I love this product. Out of the three ways to us it I found the most effective was as a leave on application. It smells great and left my hair smelling and feeling fresh! I noticed that my hair was much softer and smoother. I would stay that I noticed it within 5 hours of application.... better yet once my hair was about almost dry, I air dry my hair. And my hair was wonderful the next day. Fresh and beautiful.

June 26, 2018

I very much enjoyed this. Its easy to use, smells great, and works effectively. You can use this 3 ways, either as a 2 minute hair mask, conditioner or leave-in conditioner. Very happy Fructis went vegan!

April 19, 2018

Great Hair Mask

Was looking for a decent hair mask and stumbled upon this one I've never seen it before so i picked it up the price is decent but it comes in a rather small container. Besides the container being small the product itself is great the scent is long lasting and I've noticed a change in my hair after a few uses. so worth the price and product. Would recommend to others!

March 21, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

👍🏻

This smells like a banana split and I can’t get enought of it 😍 This leaves my hair soft and silky. I haven’t been using it for long but I can already tell it’s a new favorite :) Wait for a sale tho!!:)

March 21, 2018

Banana fabulous!

I kept seeing these at Shoppers but ignored them. I love anything hair product, always trying to find a great hair mask. They were on sale for $4 last week so I thought what the heck. Great purchase! Smells ahhhhmaxing, and made my hair feel super soft, de tangled, and healthy looking. The container isn't huge, my hair is now chin length so I guess I can get about 4 treatments. I left it in my hair for an hour, it's over processed and dry, love the result. Would repurchase!

March 09, 2018

miraculous

not only does this product smell amazing but also works like crazy!! i have tried so many products that advertissed great hair but it wouldnt work, i finaly found one. wasnt sure before trying it but now i defenitely recommend to everyone

March 07, 2018

Love it

I was in a store and this lady had this product set up so that anyone could try it, so I did and I loved it!!! There is three uses that you can use this product for 1-as a mask 2-as a conditioner or 3-as a leave in! I choose the banana because it helps in strengthening your hair, I just purchased my 3rd one and just like anything that's going to work you have to use it afew times for it to work properly!