Garnier Fructis Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask with Banana Extract Reviews
#7 in Hair Masks

March 21, 2018

Banana fabulous!

I kept seeing these at Shoppers but ignored them. I love anything hair product, always trying to find a great hair mask. They were on sale for $4 last week so I thought what the heck. Great purchase! Smells ahhhhmaxing, and made my hair feel super soft, de tangled, and healthy looking. The container isn't huge, my hair is now chin length so I guess I can get about 4 treatments. I left it in my hair for an hour, it's over processed and dry, love the result. Would repurchase!

March 09, 2018

miraculous

not only does this product smell amazing but also works like crazy!! i have tried so many products that advertissed great hair but it wouldnt work, i finaly found one. wasnt sure before trying it but now i defenitely recommend to everyone

March 07, 2018

Love it

I was in a store and this lady had this product set up so that anyone could try it, so I did and I loved it!!! There is three uses that you can use this product for 1-as a mask 2-as a conditioner or 3-as a leave in! I choose the banana because it helps in strengthening your hair, I just purchased my 3rd one and just like anything that's going to work you have to use it afew times for it to work properly!

March 05, 2018

love the smell

this product smells really good and makes the hair soft and fresh and love how its not greasy and goes smoothly on the hair with no worries.You can use it as any thing like a conditioner,mask or leave it so cool.

February 19, 2018

Best multi use hair care product

Not only is the smell of this ' hair mask' absolutely amazing but it has three uses and not just the advertised hair mask use. you can also use it as a conditioner or styling product on dry hair. It leaves hair soft and shiny and the best part is that it is 98 percent natural, vegan and environmentally friendly. It is also very affordable and comes in many other varieties, the banana one is for strengthening hair. It is an amazing replacement for home made hair masks as it is convenient and already pre made for you!!

February 14, 2018

My new go-to hair mask and leave-in conditioner!

Love this as both a hair mask and a leave-in conditioner! It strengthens and leaves my hair really silky and smooth! My only issue is that it comes in such a small quantity (100ml), and I use a lot of it when I use it as a hair mask. Usually it is $7.99 but I bought it on sale for $2.99 so it was definitely worth it! But you will definitely go through this stuff super quickly, so stock up!

February 12, 2018

Don't be skeptical of the banana !

I got a full sized sample of this for free in exchange for an honest review. I was extremely skeptical at first with the idea of "banana" in my hair ... but it's nothing to be worried about ! The scent is actually a really nice scent - although a bit more fragrant than I like (since I love scentless products). I love that there are multiple ways to use this product. And as a mask, it's quick and effective. I've been perming my hair curly for 10+ years so it is quite damaged. You can really see the difference within a few days - just silky and smooth, and generally healthy looking. Would recommend !