Garnier Micellar Water All-In-One Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

Love this

This stuff makes taking off makeup so easy and effortless. It's gentle yet extremely effective and gets the most stubborn makeup off. Saves me time and is great for dry and sensitive skin.
    The waterproof remover one is excellent too. It also is inexpensive and lasts a long time.

Great

Since trying this product a few years ago it is now my favourite product to remove eye makeup. Very gentle but really effective at removing all makeup. Does a much better job than many much more expensive products.

England, United Kingdom

Does not irritate my eyes!

I have struggled with blemishes all my life, so make up is something what I do daily. But like we all know, at the end of the day - this make up needs to be taken off. I tried hundreds of micellar water and the majority of them irritated my eyes, making them water and sore. But this Garnier one - it doesn't do that! Cleanses my skin perfectly, plus it very affordable! ♥️

February 21, 2021

I would definitely buy this again!

Being a singer I have to wear quite a bit of makeup! Using this always makes removing my makeup an easier task especially when it comes to my eyes, it's light and gentle!

February 15, 2021

great for sensitive skin

By far the best make up remover for sensitive skin and the cost! I've tried quite a few different brands and some more expensive, but this one was the best so far! Easily removes waterproof mascara and doesn't irritate the skin.

February 15, 2021
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Great product

This cleans your face but is also very gentle. It removes make up well and is gentle around the eyes. Lasts a while so also good value for money. Would buy again.

No scrub

I find this Micercelle water works pretty good. I don’t have to scrub at my eyes in order to take my eye make up off. The scent is very dull, which is good because I don’t want something over powering on my face.

Love it!

Purchased a few different brands before and I find this one works the best for me and my skin. I love the way it feels when it goes on and my skin feels moisturized and not dried out after using this product. I find other products you need to rub your eyes to get all the make up off where is garnier sensitive skin all in one is more affective even without having to press to hard around the I area to remove all the mascara.
    I will keep buying this product and will definitely recommend it to others

February 10, 2021

Definitely buying again! Very good for the price

I have very oily skin and the nivelar water really helped to take the oil away, and to make my skin feel very good and fresh.

It’s also very good to take makeup off!

February 07, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

My go to product for sensitive skin!!

The best micellar water I’ve used, I have really sensitive skin and this works best for me. I use it every morning and night with my other skin care and I’ve been using it for the past 3 years now the best thing I ever did for my skin it makes me feel so fresh.