Garnier - Nutrisse Mousse - Nourishing Colour Foam Reviews
#13 in Hair Colour

September 03, 2020

Exactly what I was looking for!

I was looking for volume and glam and that's what I got when using this product. It really helped nourish my hair and it felt more natural as opposed to other products I've used. Definitely a must try for sure.

June 20, 2020

Should try everyone

Foam was so neat ! So different from other products . Great coverage , easy so easy to use !! One of my top favs just for how easy it was and the color looked awesome . Highly recommend , color is true to the box depending on the level of your hair . Nice product will buy again ! Love the brown colours

June 18, 2020

Garnier hair colour

Garner hair colour great for normal feeling hair makes hair feel soft and silky after colouring no harshness on hair texture. Love the multi colour chooses. The product last several weeks before greys start covers 100 per cent plus.

June 18, 2020

Great for grey hair coverup

My mom needs to dye her hair regularly. She often has issues with the colors fading away with a few washes even if she dyes it with black color. This product does a good job in terms of locking in the color.
    Happy with the results every time and it is a reliable product for the price, esp when it goes on sale.

April 24, 2020

Amazing product

I used to dye my hair so often and I would always use this brand and line. The formula does not smell like typical hair dye and the colour is amazing.

April 20, 2020

Fluffed up

Hiya, i bought this mouse plus their hold & Flex hair spray extra control, I was very disappointed, my hair was so fluffy fluffed it looked awful especially when I have natural curl.

April 10, 2020

Hairdresser recommended

My hairdresser recommended I switch to this brand in doing my own colouring. My previous brand was drying out my hair and damaging it. Garnier leaves my hair feeling soft and the color lasts at least six weeks

April 08, 2020
    United States

Mousse

This mousse is the best that I have used. I have used many products in the past and they do not level up to this one! This one is my favorite and I recommend to all

3.2/5

March 30, 2020

Average Results instead of WOW!

I was hoping that the mousse would be easier to apply but I found it messier than the cream version. Although I purchased a similar colour to my usual, I found that it was ashier (Dull) than I expected. As usual, the conditioner smells excellent and does a good job helping the hair recover from processing.

January 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My regularly purchased hair dye!

Leaves my hair shiny without any damage! Covers all my grays!
    Excellent pricing. Color is true to box color. I go longer between hair coloring when I use this product.