Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

August 22, 2016

I love Garnier Nutrisse hair color! I hate my natural hair color so I like to change it up alot. The color stays wonderfully in my hair and makes my hair feel amazing.

August 17, 2016

This product is always at a great price. I usually have an issue with the smell of some of the hair dyes, I didn't mind this one. Left my hair very soft and the colour was great. The only downside is that reds tend to fade a lot quicker than other tones. Definitely worth buying.

June 29, 2016

I got a box from my friend as a BOGO item. After I tried it, I love the hair in the new color, the silky touch of my hair. I won't want to give it up buying. The best of this hair color is there is no ammonia smell as in some other brands, which made me so irritated in the eyes when applying. Really love it!

June 22, 2016

I have used this product for over 20 years. And I love it. When I get my hair done at the hairdressers they are always surprised to learn that I used Boxed hair dye from the drugstore. The stylish usually comments how healthy and shiny my hair looks.

May 16, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this product, and will definitely buy it again! It is quick easy, pleasant scent and in all my eons of dying my hair I have never had anyone ever ask me when I had my highlights put in (for the record, never have). After using this, I have had 3 people ask me such!

April 29, 2016

Garnier Nutrisse is my very favorite cream hair color out there. Trust me, I try them all when the prices are right. This one, is usually the one with the best price and coverage!

April 26, 2016

Amazing! Back when I first used it, I had dark brown hair. I wanted bright red and I picked up a colour for dark hair. I decided not to bleach and see if I could get a red-ish hue in my hair. It exceeded my expectations! I got strawberry red hair in one dye. The colour lasted for months and I got so many compliments!

April 20, 2016

Out of all the drugstore hair dyes this one is the best. I find that the range of shades is wider than the others and they give shades to suit any skin tone. I've bought multiple boxes in the past of multiple shades and all of them have had high pigment and long staying power. the smell is really good, it smells fruity and not too chemically.

April 09, 2016

I used to buy the burgundy and i loved the product. It left my hair feeling good, not dry out. The only thing i didn't like is that it faded out more into a red. But all in all loved it

April 08, 2016

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair is one of the best on the market. I colour my hair and I have tried quite a few and I love the results of this hair colour. My hair has never looked so good!! I highly recommend this hair colour.