Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

May 02, 2012

very good product my regular brand

November 14, 2011

If you're looking for a product that smells fantastic not only during the application but long after, then this would be a definite pick! Giving you a long lasting vibrant colour that turns heads in all the right ways!

November 09, 2011

If you're looking for an at home dye that doesn't stink and works effectively. I highly recommend Garnier! They are the best brand I have found for dye sensitivity and vibrancy on my dark brown hair for drugstore use. Unless I was going darker other drugstore brands never worked very well for any drastic change on my hair. And they smelled awful during processing. I've also read some where that the brand might be one of the only ones that is PPD free. But don't quote me on that. Even if it isn't, myself and others I have known have found it much better on the scalp for people with chemical sensitivities. It's also very soft and conditioning on the hair after the job with the natural oils in the product.

September 14, 2011

I LOVE THIS HAIR DYE. It is one of the better ones out there with a cheaper price on it. It is very effective when it comes to total coverage and colour. It didn't dry my hair out, it moreless put moisture in it. It rinsed out well, and left very little trace on the towel (the colour was a bright red). It smelt good, and left my hair silky-smooth. Will be using this again

June 14, 2011

I'm on the fence about this, but decided to recommend it instead.
    As an avid hair dyer, I'm always looking out for the best hair colour appearance, while keeping my hair not so damaged as it already is.
    I've dyed my hair three times in the past year, and have found that this product is the most effective in keeping my hair as healthy as it can get. It doesn't dry out my hair as much as other products do, but as all other drug store hair colouring brands, is not too effective on my black black hair.
    I"ve tried almost every shade, from Black to Yellow to Red. I found the red to be the most effective (this is for asian, or super black hair only!), and Yellow appears dark orange on me (not in a bad way though, it comes out more natural than other hair colouring products I've used!)
    The cream that is included is amazing, and I still use it from time to time to keep my hair as healthy as I can make it, as damaged as it is.
    I'd recommend this for asians who're looking for a slight, non-dramatic change in their hair colour without damaging their hair! This is also great for others, I've see it used on other women, and it comes out a bit more vibrant, while keeping a natural look. Definitely try it out!

March 04, 2011

I love this hair colour treatment, it always gives my hair a boost and makes it super smooth and soft!!! Highly recommend!

February 12, 2011

I absolutely love this brand. I went through a phase of dying my hair ALOT. It became very brittle and eventually wouldn't hold onto colour. I would try all types of salon brands to try and fix my hair and Garnier Nutrisse is the only one that the colour would stay in the hair shaft. A wide selection of colours and their bleaching system has gotten me hooked!

February 12, 2011

Love the selection of colors they offer. Very good product for my biraical hair.

January 28, 2011

I seriously love this product. Love! I don't dare use anything else but Garnier Nutrisse Cream Hair Color, as the dozens of brands that I've previously tried left my fine, thin hair so fried, dull and brittle.

This formulation gives me vibrant and true-to-the-color-on-the-box results. The natural oils in the formula, such as avacado, obviously protects my hair as it is processing...I can't believe how healthy my hair both looks and feels, with no breakage during the after coloring comb out. The generous tube of conditioner Garnier gives you is amazing too.

My mousy, mid-brown hair tends to 'draw' red, so I have found that combining the light ash brown and medium ash blonde drabs the color enough to give me a light golden brown...with no sign of brassiness.

I'm happier with the results from Nutrisse than I have been with most of the $200 salon attempts.

December 11, 2010

I have tried plenty of different brands of hair color and of course have endured all of the damage that has come along with it. Garnier Nutrisse Cream Hair Color is the best on my thin hair. The smell is a bonus, not too harsh & the directions are also easy to understand. All in all, I receive tons of compliments on a dye job I completed right from my home! Can't get much better than that!