Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

March 13, 2018

Look Ma! No Drips! No Stink! :D

No drips down the neck or dying my temples by accident. No dry crispy hair. No Stink :D All which are super important to me. Creamy just like you said it would be! Thank you so much! So Happy!

March 12, 2018

would definitely buy again!!!

THE GARNIER RANGE OF HAIR COLORS ARE THE BEST IN THE MARKET ACCORDING TO ME THEY ARE VERY,WHICH SOOTHING AND NOURISHING AS WELL WHICH I RALLY LIKE.THEY HAVE GOT 3 IMPORTANT OIL EXTRACTS IN IT WHICH TAKES GOOD CARE OF YOUR HAIR AND HELPS IT GROW STRONG.THE COLOR ALSO IS OF VERY GOOD QUALITY AND GIVES A PERFECT SHADE TO YOUR HAIR.THOUGH IT IS GOOD BUT SOME PEOPLE MAY BE ALLERGIC TO IT AND THUS PRE TESTS ARE VERY MUCH REQUIRED.

March 07, 2018

I will continue using only this product

I have been using for over 5 years I started using the purple three months ago and honestly not a day goes by that someone stops me to tell me how much they love the colour of my hair. Even complete strangers I had a color like this over 30 years ago but the company went dead and only now have I found something comparable!
    Thank you Nutrisse I love this color!

March 07, 2018

Garnier hair dye

I recently died my hair with Garnier hair dye and it was easy to use and put in, the was hardly no bad smell and my color looks great. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

March 05, 2018

I will buy this product again

I use colour #42 and it's a nice rich shade and nicely covers my greys. It isn't runny however I do need to use two boxes to colour my shoulder length hair. I would recommend this product.

February 08, 2018

Best ever!!

This is my go to brand of hair dye in any bright red!! It’s my go to colour! Leaves your hair refreshed and smooth not damaging and lasts about 3/4 months before I need to touch up always get compliments on my hair!! Beautiful colors

February 07, 2018

awesome product

I usually color my own roots In between salon visits to save money. I have bought expensive boxed colors and I've gotten Garnier on sale for $4.99 and it by far has the best smell and coverage of all colors ive used especially the Ash blonde it has zero orange hues

January 31, 2018

Good for me!

I like this hair dye as it is not too harsh with my hair. It is easy to apply, great coverage, it lasts many washes and leaves your hair looking healthy and shiny.

2.0/5

January 24, 2018

This stuff is garbage

Don't buy this garbage. The colour doesn't stay long. It doesn't mix well. The colours arnt accurate. It's just not a good product if your going to buy store brand.

December 16, 2017

Never had a bad experience

This is hands down my favorite hair dye brand. The packaging draws you in, and the price sure sells me. It's always one of the cheapest choices. Ive tried bleach, bright reds, browns and soft black and everytime it lived up to my expectations expectations. It also is THE nicest smelling dye Ive tried. Wish I could say the same for the conditioner!