Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

July 18, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My go to

I love this hair dye. So easy to use and so many colors to choose from. Easy to find a match. Lasts a long time and doesn't fade. Reasonable price as well. Will continue to buy.

July 04, 2019

Love this brand for color

Best possible brand to use for beautiful hues, rich tones and long lasting color. Leaves hair feeling soft and manageable with a fresh scent. Best possible value for the cost, this is my go to for all my hair color needs. Easy to find affordable shampoo and conditioner in the same scent!

April 05, 2019

Good

Good brand but expensive for no reason theh should lower the price. I try sometimes but not every time. They color Quality is good shinning. I recommend

Great colours

This is a fast and economical way to colour your hair, saves having to go to the hairdresser. Garnier is easy to apply and is usually on sale at the big box stores. I would not be without this product!

Meh...

Garnier hair dye has always been my go-to brand, unfortunately they aren’t anymore. Getting older means these lovely little greys spread.. so off to the store we go. 100% grey coverage you say? Sounds great! Buy it, dye it... and nope! My hair is the perfect colour, it’s smooth BUT oh the greys! For the most part it does cover the grey but not right at my roots. It only takes a few days for my greys to show bad enough that I start looking at root touch ups... if you want great colour from a box and you don’t have grey hair then I would definitely recommend purchasing this product but if you’re like me and have grey roots don’t.

0.7/5

March 08, 2019

Very unsatisfied with this product

Very unsatisfied with this product. I usually use a highlighting cap and bleach highlights into my hair then dye my entire head, so that the parts I bleached look like salon highlights. This color turned out more black than anything and this color is so hard to get out of my hair! I honestly hate this color. I've tried color oops and even tried another hairdye that's made to color even black hair....unfortunately I can not get this color out and I can't even get it to lighten up! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.

February 14, 2019

I would buy this product againI bought this

I bought this hair color to try after trying many other brands that just end up drying my hair out or fade very quickly etc.
    I love this hair product I use light golden brown and it matches my hair perfectly. No harsh smells and is gentle on my hair.
    I will definetley purchase this hair color again. It leaves my hair soft.

February 07, 2019

Go to Hair Dye!

Garnier Nutrisse never lets me down. I have been using this hair color for years. My hair was previously damaged from too much bleach and heat styling but this dye has never caused any damage to my hair. It is not abrasive or packed with chemicals. It leaves my hair SO SHINY and soft! The color doesn't fade at all! My hair grows very quickly so I touch up my roots every 3 weeks, which is why I love the price for this color. It doesn't smell too strong and the conditioner that comes with it works well. Overall a great drugstore hair color!!

September 18, 2018
    Indiana, United States

Only hair color I use at home!

This has the best formula for at home dye. It makes your hair soft while it colors. It also has a great smell, does not leave your hair smelling like you just dyed your by hair

August 06, 2018

Love it!

One of my favorite dye. It doesn't have that strong smell I hate in hair dyes. This one has a pleasant smell, it's easy to apply. My hair looks healthy and soft right after! Always pleased with the color and the result.