Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

February 14, 2019

I would buy this product againI bought this

I bought this hair color to try after trying many other brands that just end up drying my hair out or fade very quickly etc.
    I love this hair product I use light golden brown and it matches my hair perfectly. No harsh smells and is gentle on my hair.
    I will definetley purchase this hair color again. It leaves my hair soft.

February 07, 2019

Go to Hair Dye!

Garnier Nutrisse never lets me down. I have been using this hair color for years. My hair was previously damaged from too much bleach and heat styling but this dye has never caused any damage to my hair. It is not abrasive or packed with chemicals. It leaves my hair SO SHINY and soft! The color doesn't fade at all! My hair grows very quickly so I touch up my roots every 3 weeks, which is why I love the price for this color. It doesn't smell too strong and the conditioner that comes with it works well. Overall a great drugstore hair color!!

January 23, 2019

Does What It Needs To Do

I'm not totally crazy about this dye but it's not the worst I've tried either. The color came out much more black and dark than the brown it was supposed to be and the dye itself was not very gentle on my hair. Had split ends for dayyyyys after dying my hair (and I take good care of it and don't typically use dye at all). It was easy to apply though and I got a coupon from Garnier that I used towards the cost so that was nice. Color covered everything well that I was trying to hide underneath too. I'm pretty 50/50 about this, just because of the damage it did to my hair.

September 18, 2018
    Indiana, United States

Only hair color I use at home!

This has the best formula for at home dye. It makes your hair soft while it colors. It also has a great smell, does not leave your hair smelling like you just dyed your by hair

August 06, 2018

Love it!

One of my favorite dye. It doesn't have that strong smell I hate in hair dyes. This one has a pleasant smell, it's easy to apply. My hair looks healthy and soft right after! Always pleased with the color and the result.

June 28, 2018

Favourite hair colour

I now have to use this every 3 weeks with the amount of Grey I have! I love the colour even more as it fades because it doesn’t look flat but more natural. I would definitely try this again but would love some help in colour selection. Like all dyes, t does make my hair dry at the ends but the provided conditioner is great.

May 23, 2018

Amazing

Long lasting colour. Only have to use one box compared to other brands where I have to use two. Great coverage. Well worth the money. Doesn't have the harsh chemical scent and doesn't drip.

April 30, 2018

8.34 Medium Honey Blonde - Lightened my hair right up!

This is a classic cream dye, which I have used in the past, same company, different shades.

Easy instructions, applies well.

After having used the Garnier Mousse, I have to say I like it more than this one, the cream. The mousse applies much easier.

I was actually surprised that with the amount of hair I have(I just cut off 2 feet, and got an undercut), that I was having issues getting it evenly coloured with only one box.

I would recommend this for beginners, if you have long hair, you might want two boxes.

You hair will turn out pretty much like the colour shown in the swatches on the back, if you match up your hair well. It gets sort of iffy if you are putting the colour on already dyed hair.

April 09, 2018

Un produit de qualité

J'utilise ce produit depuis plus de 8 ans!
    Je suis toujours aussi satisfaite, il couvre bien mes cheveux gris et nourrit les cheveux.

j'aime sa brillance et sa douceur!

April 06, 2018

I would buy this product again and again.

I started to get grey hair when I was 18 years old. Spent $$$ going to the hairdresser getting my hair coloured “professionally”. Then I found the Garnier products, especially the Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream and I was sold on it. It covered my grey hair very easily. I love it.