Garnier Olia No Ammonia Oil Powered Hair Colour Reviews

Olia’s 60% oil blend formula with natural flower oils and no ammonia gives you brilliant color and 3x shinier hair. The unique formula has a floral scent and gentle formula that visibly restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for long-lasting, radiant color, and hair that is hydrated, silky, and shiny.

Try the "Virtual Try On" tool on Garnier.ca!

August 28, 2021

Perfect Colour

Wow! This dye is pretty amazing. I just got finished blow-drying 4.0 Dark Brown on my hair and the colour is absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted. No ammonia means no twinge of the nose hairs, no burning and great fragrance. As well as, super soft and shiny! I will definitely purchase this again.

August 16, 2021

Good for price

I used this to apply on my new grey hair. It worked great and my hair feels good after wash. The color stayed for almost 4 weeks. Recommend it. It is easy to use for those who are new in applying colors. The kit had all the essentials and it was very easy to use for me to apply at home.

2.0/5

July 05, 2021

Not for Me

I have colored my hair for years and mostly done so myself from boxed dyes. I was not a huge fan of this dye however.. I found it faded after 2 weeks where I usually get 4 to 6, and see root before overall fading. The colour was lovely for the first week, though and I did enjoy the way my hair feels now compared to after using other dyes.

July 02, 2021

Garnier Olia No Ammonia - Oil Powered Hair Colour

Great shade range and coverage. I love that it contains NO ammonia. This is a great option for anyone who wants to colour their hair at-home with no harsh fumes!

July 02, 2021

Great product

I love how it smells good, how it covered my emerging grey hair, and the color just fit perfectly. I highly recommend to those who don't want to use some strong product on your hair.

1.0/5

Had an allergic reaction

I had an allergic reaction to the product when I did the patch test. It caused a rash so I couldn’t try the product. Glad I read the instructions and did the patch test.

Soft hair

This product didn’t dry or damage my hair like most drugstore hair dyes. It left my hair soft and manageable, and also extremely shiny. I am very pleased

Very beautiful natural colour

Finally, a hair dye that leaves my hair looking like it’s natural colour and hydrated. Unlike any other dye I have used, this one didn’t smell strong and didn’t irritate my scalp. The instructions were easy to follow. The dye also did not stain the contour of my face !

It was nice

I really liked it, but if you have longer hair / thicker hair, be aware you’ll need more than 1 box to completely finish your hair. Other than that it looked really good, feels good, hydrated my hair didn’t feel dried out or anything the colour is very nice. Easy to use, great instructions & fun.

Shinny hair!

This product left my hair looking so fresh and shinny. The colour has lasted and not faded out. Such a beautiful colour and I will be keeping this up and using this product again!