Garnier Olia No Ammonia Oil Powered Hair Colour Reviews

Olia’s 60% oil blend formula with natural flower oils and no ammonia gives you brilliant color and 3x shinier hair. The unique formula has a floral scent and gentle formula that visibly restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for long-lasting, radiant color, and hair that is hydrated, silky, and shiny.

Try the "Virtual Try On" tool on Garnier.ca!

June 29, 2021

Shinny hair!

This product left my hair looking so fresh and shinny. The colour has lasted and not faded out. Such a beautiful colour and I will be keeping this up and using this product again!

June 27, 2021

Turned my hair darker than the box colour

I liked that it did not feel damaging to my hair. My hair still felt very smooth after the dying process but the color did not change too much. It pretty much looked the same after. It might be due to the fact that I had dyed it dark brown about 6 months back but after the dying process, it looked even darker after the hair had faded.

June 25, 2021

Awesome Hair Dye

I've had the opportunity to try Garnier Olía Oil Powered Colour,
    It's make with an exclusive formula with 60% flower oils blend and Ammonia free.

It was easy to apply
    the solution is odourless and didn't irritated my scalp, unlike traditional hair dyes

I love all Garnier After colour care conditioners that comes in the box but this one is my favourite! My hair felt very soft and shiny.

The colour 1.0 Deep Black is a gorgeous black shade, it covers random grey hair without drying out my curls.
    #gotitfree

June 23, 2021

Perfection

As a pregnant woman this Hair Product really fits me!
    NO AMMONIA hair colour is a safer treatment during pregnancy, plus my hair is shinier and softer using this product.
    The colour performance is amazing 🤩
    Recommended! 👍🏻✨

June 22, 2021

Good

Clear and easy instructions, with fantastic results. It covered it my greys and old blonde highlights. Smells really good and doesn’t smell over powering. The conditioner is great and made my hair super soft. Gave it 4/5 starts because the developer bottle was thick and hard to squeeze out, thinner longer bottle would be nicer.

June 11, 2021

Fabulous Hair

Garnier has made hair colouring easy and quick as a shave at home!
    With the detailed and easy to use applicator , colouring my hair was like a piece of cake !

June 10, 2021

Shiny, healthy hair :)

I really enjoyed using this hair colour, didn’t have a strong scent & doesn’t make your eyes sting, I love that there’s no ammonia and this contains 60% oils to make your hair healthy and shiny, it’s a repurchase for me :)

Smells So Good, Feels Even Better

I don't like box-dying my hair too often because the smells are so strong, the colours aren't always perfect, and because my hair feels super damaged and dry afterwards. But with Garnier, my hair maintained a fresh and silky smooth texture after dying it!! I love my hair now, it looks and feels ready for summer!

June 09, 2021

Great color without the harsh smell

My husband is very sensitive to strong sense and has a very hard time after I usually color my hair. He had no issue with this color! The color was vibrant and my hair felt very moisturized afterwards.

Healthy shine!!

I am extremely pleased with the results and will probably not ever go back to a stylist to get my hair done…. it’s also covering my white baby hair around my face and gives nice and healthy shine to hair. I like the applicator as well, nicely packaged and The color came out amazing! I loved it and got immediate compliments. The hair color made for me is the closest to my natural color that’s what I want. The best thing is that it doesn’t smells bad like other hair colours. It smells good.