Garnier Olia No Ammonia Oil Powered Hair Colour Reviews

Olia’s 60% oil blend formula with natural flower oils and no ammonia gives you brilliant color and 3x shinier hair. The unique formula has a floral scent and gentle formula that visibly restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for long-lasting, radiant color, and hair that is hydrated, silky, and shiny.

Try the "Virtual Try On" tool on Garnier.ca!

June 06, 2021

Hair dye without the smell...yes please!

Great hair dye without the chemical smell. My husband is very sensitive to scents and has a hard time sleeping in the same room after I've dyed my hair. He had no issues with this product. My hair felt soft after coloring and the color was even and vibrant.

June 06, 2021

Garnier has been my go-to for years!

I wasn’t disappointed with this product. It left my hair looking sun kissed and feeling hydrated! It has a floral scent which is different from most at-home hair dyes but the way my hair feels after using Garnier dyes still tops the rest!

June 02, 2021

Amazing color

Now this dye is my favourite aning all that I’ve tried. I love that the dye itself washes away very fast in the shower and there is no bad smell. My har got a really nice rich color and amazing shine and softness after application. I would definitely recommend it

June 02, 2021

Greys Covered!

Received this product to try and have to say I am impressed! I used it on my moms hair as she has some stubborn greys and wanted them covered. The mixture was a little more liquid than I was used to but it applied easily and worked quickly. We only left on for maybe 20 minutes since we seen the colour changing rapidly! Also enjoy that it has a pleasant smell, not chemically!

May 25, 2021

Garnier Hair Colour

I love this colour Garnier is my favourite hair care products 😍 they always give me smoth and volume to my hair.. its never damage my hair I love the color looks so natural

May 25, 2021

Healthy product for your colored hair

I’m generally trying to pick up the hair color that’s less harmful for my hair and I was a first one to respond for ChickAdvisor x Garnier campaign to try out Garnier Olia No Ammonia Oil Powered Hair Color for free. The package has all the necessary products and detailed instructions with step by step recommendations on what to do. I loved the result and most importantly - my hair felt fresh, soft and healthy looking, shiny after the color treatment. So I’ll definitely will stick to this hair color for a while now.

May 24, 2021

My favourite

I used this hair colour before as well,
    It gives me nice shiny hair
    Affordable price
    You can find it from drug stores
    Won’t be disappointed with this product

May 05, 2021

Try A Shade Lighter

First time using this product and I noticed there was a pleasant scent to the dye unlike other brands I had tried before. Easy to apply but I would have a wet rag close by in case spills. I found there was enough dye to color my long hair however next time I will use a shade or two lighter as my hair color came out darker than my natural color.

April 29, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing hair colour

I have tried several of Olia's blonde shades, as well as a fiery ginger shade. I was very happy with all the shades. The hair colour is very close to the description on the box, the dye does not dry your hair out and is very gentle. Also comes with a conditioner that is perfect for long, tangled hair!

April 26, 2021

Beautiful results! Colour is very rich!

I colour my hair every 6 weeks to cover my grey. This product provides great coverage and the colour looks great! My family compliment me on how the colour looks so natural. I love that! The product is easy to use and has the most beautiful aroma. The box includes a rich conditioner that you may use for several weeks after. Great product! I would highly recommend it!