garnier skin active moisture rescue actively hydrating daily lotion (fragrance free) Reviews

Ranked #424 out of 1363 in Facial Lotions & Creams

1.0/5

May 17, 2017

Really gross, while it might moisturize (?) it is too heavily perfumed, and after applying it if I ever scratched an itch on my face, or rubbed my temple from a headache throughout the day, rolls of lotion would come off of my face, I initially thought it was my own skin coming off, but I switched to a different moisturizer and it doesn't happen at all, so it was just the lotion itself, gross!

May 16, 2017

I love this stuff, it has become a new favorite. I found this lotion to be nice and light weight and applies easily. its has a slight scent (light and fresh) this is not over powering and has SPF!!

February 21, 2017

The winters in Winnipeg are pretty harsh. I purchased this for the first time and it really does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized without any greasy effect. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all. Definitely my new go to moisturizer.

January 09, 2017

Let's just say that this lotion is ok. It really does hydrate the skin but I wouldn't say that it does it better than any other usual lotion. It's definitely good but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

April 22, 2016

this is a great moisturizer for every skin type. I have combo-skin that is very sensitive and this stuff really works. It doesn't irritate or feel greasy, it hydrates the skin and makes it nice and soft. This is also one of the few drugstore moisturizers i find that doesn't break me out.