Garnier Skin Naturals Vitamin C Super Glow Serum Reviews
#10 in Serums

The most concentrated vitamin C serum for a visibly glowier skin. A cruelty free formula with 3.5 % Glow complex that gives bright, even, glowing skin in just six days.

May 19, 2022

Glowing

I loved this serum. My skin seemed brighter. My skin felt great after applying. It was absorbed right away and didn’t leave a sticky feeling on my face. I really enjoyed this product and will likely purchase it.

May 19, 2022

Not bad, but could use some improvement

My favourite thing about this serum was the bottle. I loved the dropper and it made it so easy to apply! The smell I wasn't a huge fan of, but it wasn't terrible. It also absorbed well and felt nice on my skin. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin yet, but I've only been using it for about a week.

Really nice

I will recommend it guys, really good, this will be part of my care routine. I’m so lucky to be selected to have a sample, for that im grateful. Thank u so much

Amazing!

I’ve been using the Garnier skin vitamin C serum for a little over a week now - I am slowly noticing a difference in my skin. The bottle says you should notice something after 3 days but for me it did take a bit longer. Will continue to use and see if anything else changes!

Great for Smoothing Skin, Slower for Evening Tone

This product is excellent for hydrating your skin. It has a pleasant smell, applies smoothly and absorbs quickly (for the most part --if you use the full dropper it mentions, there's a slight stickiness) with the right amount tailored for your skin.

In terms of evening skin-tone however, I found it less effective in that area. I've been using it for four-five days now, and find no noticeable difference.

A big yes!

After only a few days of use, my skin already looks firmer and more even. For tightened skin pores that gives a youthful appearance to the skin, it's really a success!

Very nice

This product is amazing I have used it a many times now. It smells nice it leaves feeling soft and smooth. It feels light on the skin. I would recommend it to friends to buy.

Amazing!

I have been trying different kinds of serums and was excited to receive this one to try.

I like the formula, non sticky. I find that it left my face feeling fresh and adds a nice glow!

Refreshing, quick results!

I am in LOVE with this product! It has been a GAMECHANGER in my routine!! I was skeptical at first, but noticed subtle a difference in fine lines after just 3 days! I can't wait to see how it continues to work!

Great vitamin C serum

This product felt great on my face and I had some noticeable overnight differences with my skin. I suspect this is likely also from the added SA which my skin loves. I love that this is a one stop serum and I don’t have to apply 3 different products