Garnier Skin Naturals Vitamin C Super Glow Serum Reviews
#10 in Serums

The most concentrated vitamin C serum for a visibly glowier skin. A cruelty free formula with 3.5 % Glow complex that gives bright, even, glowing skin in just six days.

Lightweight

This serum is super light weight doesn’t feel heavy like the other vitamin C products that I have tried. You would need a moisturizer over the serum cause it does make your skin a lil dry

A must have

This serum has a very light texture to it. My skin appears to be more luminous, brighter, and moisturised, I thought it to be quite delicate, with a light aroma. The pump poured the proper amount and application was simple. This serum helps to replace the moisture in my skin, which gets dry in the winter. Will definitely recommend and buy.

Rafraichissant

Sérum rafraichissant de Garnier. Super agréable sur la peau, léger et hydratant. Je n’ai pas trouvé que ma peau était plus éclatante, mais j’ai tout de meme apprécié le produit. Je vais continuer à l’utiliser!

Incroyable

Ce produit donne une peau douce et brillante. Elle semble plus en santé qu’avant d’utiliser ce produit. La vitamine semble faire effet. Je le recommande.

Leaves skin glowing!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion and I absolutely love it! I’ve only been using it for a few days now but I can already see a difference. My skin is literally glowing! It smells great, it’s easy to use and hoping for some long term fantastic results! Will definitely continue to use.

May 17, 2022

Trying super glow serum first time

Applied and tried out the super glow serum for few days not. Not day and night, as you should to get the full results. However I have noticed my face feel refreshed everytime and allows my skin to constantly feel smooth. I would recommend those who has a daily skin care routine to include this product as well. As I do not have a daily skin care routine.

Vitamin C face serum

Love the dropper and the packaging. The scent I found very perfumy and my face felt sticky after application. Will continue to use to see if I notice any difference! Face did look glowy

Smooth, Great Results & Heavenly Scent

I have been using this serum for a couple of weeks now and it has made my skin noticeably softer and smoother. What I love most about it, besides the texture and results, is the scent!! It smells heavenly. I will continue to use this daily and will recommend this to all my family and friends!

Love it!

Loved this product. I usually stay way from using oils on my face because I get worried it will be too oily and cause me to breakout. This stuff is awesome and so gentle on the skin!

May 16, 2022

Garnier Skin Naturals Face Serum

Garnier Skin Naturals Face Serum is definitely one product to add to any skin care routine. From the moment I started using this product I loved it! Feels very light weight, has a nice clean aroma, and I started noticing a difference in my Skin within the first 2 days of using it! Would highly recommend!

#GetAGlowWithGarnier #GarnierVitaminCSerum #GarnierSuperSerums