Garnier Skin Naturals Vitamin C Super Glow Serum Reviews
#10 in Serums

The most concentrated vitamin C serum for a visibly glowier skin. A cruelty free formula with 3.5 % Glow complex that gives bright, even, glowing skin in just six days.

Awesome face serum!

I really loved the face serum. It went on smoothly and left my face feeling refreshed and smooth. I noticed my skin wasn’t as dry as normal and had a brightness to it. I loved that it had a soft scent and didn't irritate my skin.

Get ready to GLOW!

Under $15 for a good amount! A little drop goes a long way to make your face glow. It is very light on the skin and has a refreshing citrus scent that isn't too strong. It's good for all skin types, but if you have combination skin like mine, the salicylic acid helps to balance things out. Results are pretty quick, as advertised, it'll show within 3 days of use! Received this as a promotion through Butterly.

IN LOVE with this serum!

Absolutely love this serum! My face is so hydrated. It is not greasy whatsoever like other serums can be and the light smell is so plesant! 100% will recommend to anyone!

Worked wonders

I have had it for 3 days, use it day night and morning and I feel and see a difference already in 3 days. Doesn't feel oily. It's a must buy! I will buy again. Its great for aby skin types. My teen used it as well and she loves it to and she has sensitive and acne prone skin. She has it with her stuff, looks like I'm going to go buy my own!. Never epukd have bought if not sampled so happy I was chosen and hot this chance

1.0/5

April 28, 2022

Left skin sticky and pores clogged

I unfortunately did not like this product. I found it left my skin sticky all day. They do suggest to use your daily moisturizer after but as I do not have a daily moisturizer I didn’t do this so this may have helped with the after feeling. I also found that after 3 days my pores started to appear clogged and I was starting to get bumps on my chin. Other than cleansing my face, I don’t have a skin routine and after trying this product I will not be starting a routine anytime soon.

Works great!

Made my skin feel nice and smooth and didn’t dry it out. My skin also had a nice glow to it and it was super easy to use. As someone who doesn’t wear much makeup it helps brighten up my face

Vitamin C

I am a big fan of Vitamin C. I already have a cream and now I received serum. I use it regurarly and can see the difference. my skin is looking younger for sure

Nice product!!!

What a nice product! Its application is very simple with the dropper. Each application is well dosed. The serum penetrates easily and quickly into the skin. It leaves a pleasant feeling of freshness on the face. It does not leave a sticky feeling but gives off a sweet and pleasant smell. Perfect for my sensitive skin, doesn't burn or irritate my skin. I love this daily care!

Super produit

Coucou donc voici mon avis sincère sur ce produit.
    Donc premièrement, le sérum super éclat a une odeur simplement incroyable. Il sent vraiment bon.
    Ensuite, l’application est simple et très agréable.
    Je l’ai utilisé seulement deux fois pour le moment et je vois déjà une différence sur mon teint qui est normalement très terne. J’imagine pas les résultats dans les prochaines semaines c’est juste incroyable. Je crois que ce produit va devenir un de mes produits chouchou à ma routine de visage quotidienne. J’espère que mon avis sera pertinent et utile pour vous. Je suis contente d’avoir découvert ce produit et avoir eu la chance de le tester.

April 27, 2022

Un super sérum riche en vitamine C !

J'ai récemment reçu le sérum Super glow riche en vitamine C de la marque Garnier, et je suis très agréablement surprise par ce produit, sa texture est très agréable, son odeur est incroyable, son utilisation est très facile, je recommande vivement !