Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin Reviews
#1 in BB Creams

Save time with just one multi-benefit product that offers advanced skincare and immediate skin perfecting coverage. This hybrid formula renews radiance, brightens complexion, evens skin tone, hydrates and protects with SPF 15 UVA and UVB sunscreen. Get results you can see and feel instantly.

September 02, 2017

Bb cream

Bon produit, s'applique tres bien et ne laisse pas de trace. Un peu trop d'huile par contre et il est dispendieu pour un fond de teint de cette marque

1.7/5

August 27, 2017

Non

Ce n'est pas un mauvais produit mais il ne correspond pas à mes attentes . C'est plus une crème teinté qu'une bb crème. Ne couvre pas assez pour moi .

August 14, 2017

A great first BB cream

I was looking into using BB creams, but wasn't sure which one to use. I came across this one in one of the L'Oreal Spring Warehouse sales. I absolutely adore this product. The coverage is so good even if you use only a small amount. Leaves your skin looking smooth and flawless and leaves a healthy-looking glow. Some days I will just put this on and nothing else!

This product is great and is a great option for people who are looking to start using BB creams and don't want to spend a lot of money.

August 11, 2017

THIS PRODUCT IS A MUST HAVE!!!

So, I bought this by cream just to see if I'd like it for a change...and boy oh boy, did I luck out! Not only do I LOOOOOVE it, but I won't use any other pro duct on my face for foundation anymore!!! It's so smooth, unnoticeable and light!

June 21, 2017

Meilleure BB crème pour les peau à tendance grasses

C'est de loin la meilleure BB crème que j'ai utilisé, j'adore son fini sur la peau et l'effet naturel, C'est parfait pour tous les jours. Je trouve personnellement que la marque devrait agrandir sa gamme de couleur, car seulement 2 sont disponibles.

June 15, 2017

I simply love Garnier BB skin renew cream. I have another BB cream from very expensive brand, and Garnier is so much better. I can wear it all day and look perfect. Even in hot summer or humid day. Highly recommend!

June 06, 2017

This crram works excellent as a moisturizer and doubles as a light foundation. My skin has never felt so soft and blemish free! Works well under face powder or with sunscreen!

2.3/5

May 29, 2017

I found that this product just sat on top of my skin and became cakey. The colour was really nice and the product had a nice feeling, however it did not have any coverage for my skin type.

May 25, 2017

This product works great! I have been looking for a light weight product to even my skin tone without feeling too heavy, and this definitely does the trick! I love that it moisturizes my skin also. The only downside is that it doesn't last for a long time, so I would need to carry extra product with me to reapply during the day

May 10, 2017

This is the best drug store bb cream. My skin does get oily but this will keep it matte throughout the day. I dont really like wearing a lot of makeup during the day but using just this will look great. it feels very light on your face but does a good job covering. I dob some on my cheeks, forehead, nose and use a make up sponge (beauty blender) to blend it in and it leaves my face looking flawless.