Garnier Skinactive Biphase Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Good - 0

October 17, 2019

Works great

Hello everyone , I was never one to use a makeup remover but now that I’m older I like to take care of myself better and this makeup remover works great ! I use it every night and I wake up with soft skin would recommend

July 15, 2019
    Lisbon, Portugal

Wouldn’t use any other micelles water

When it first came out I was a bit sceptical but gave it ago and it’s amazing. Some micellar water dries your skin, not this one because of the oil you have to mix before use. It removes make up in one swipe and leaves behind a subtle pleasant smell, even hard to remove make up comes off easier than with other products, you have to wipe a few more times but you don’t have to scrub it off.

April 04, 2019

Bon job

Très bon produit très efficace même pour les peaux grasses et sensibles. Le produit tient ses promesses. Et miracle pas d'effet gras désagréable sur la peau. Un must have pour l'hiver.Une très bonne eau micellaire qui fait bien le job, elle démaquille vraiment bien la peau sans l'agresser, de même pour les yeux et le maquillage waterproof.

April 01, 2019

Amazing

I used this everyday and its so effective and useful! I helps my combination skin to not dry out or be too oily. Its also a refreshing wash. my skin feels great!

January 18, 2019

For $7 it does what I need it to do!

This product definitely removed my makeup. After years of using an oil-based eye makeup remover, I wanted to try something like a micellar water, but was nervous that it would not remove my waterproof makeup. I've tried everything from every brand, and this is the only one that removes the hardest to get off makeup. The argan oil variety does leave a residue, so I only use it before I wash my face.

February 23, 2018

Fresh skin

This magic water works miracles totally enjoy it . I always buy a new one every time I run out . This product leaves my skin silly and smooth and doesn't dry out my skin . I had no reaction to this product. It actually helped clear my skin and made it have a natural glow. It helps to remove all the icky stuff in the skin and revive it. I highly recommend buying this product

January 25, 2018

Best Micellar Water Out There!

This product goes ABOVE and beyond other micellar waters. I have tried almost all of the other ones in the line and this one stands out.

If you are used to the other micellar waters, this one might catch you off guard as it has argan oil in it, but it leaves my skin completely free of all waterproof and longwear makeup and makes me feel SO soft!

I will never use another makeup remover again!

January 05, 2018

Silky Soft Skin

Most facial waters or toners dry out my skin. This one feels so nourishing and the argan oil leaves my skin so silky soft. I definitely wouldn’t recommend for anyone trying to combat oily skin, but if you suffer from dry flakey skin definitely try this! I actually thought it might be too oily in the beginning but when you shake the bottle up you get the perfect amount of oil. It doesn’t make me look shiny or greasy at all.

April 26, 2017

J'ai enfin trouvé mon démaquillant ! Après avoir essayé plusieurs produits, différentes formules et textures, ma peau a choisi l'eau micellaire biphase de Garnier !
    Les derniers temps j'utilisais déjà une base huileuse en demaquillage, un produit pur qui faisait du bon travail mais je n'avais pas la sensation d'une peau vraiment nettoyée et le fini un peu gras me dérangeait (du coup j'utilisais après une eau tonique)