4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 07, 2016

I tested this product for Chick Advisors. I was surprised at how well it moisturized for being such a light cream.
    My skin was soft and smooth with no greasy, oily or heavy feel to it. I found it to be comparable to other more expensive moisturizers which I have used, but my complexion had a more even and brighter appearance. I will definitely buy this product again.

March 07, 2016

I really love this product. The scent is great and I felt a difference after just one use. My skin felt softer. I haven't had enough time to see if it faded spots but it definitely seemed to have a softening effect.

March 07, 2016

I received this from Chick Advisor for a product review. This is an average price for a good moisturizer with spf and that reduces dark spots. Overall I liked this moisturizer. There is a slight scent but is pleasing. The coverage is very good, a little goes a long way. It absorbs very quickly and is not greasy and skin remains surprisingly matte afterwards so you are able to apply foundation immediately. I like how it has spf. Skin feels refreshed after using. After using this product for two weeks, I didn't notice a big change in the appearance of my skin (see attached photos) but didn't have any breakouts. See attached photos for before and after (with earring) of my dark spots. But perhaps it needs 4-6 weeks to be effective in that regard.

2.2/5

March 07, 2016

I received this moisturizer from chick advisor. I used this for about 10 days, didn't notice any changes whatsoever. It moisturizes well and that's about it. I don't think I'll be buying this or continue using it. For the price, I'd rather spend a little more for sonethibf that actually works.

2.2/5

March 07, 2016

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer has a bit of an odd smell which reminds me of cigarette smoke. It is oil-free, lightweight, and absorbs quickly into the skin. The SPF 15 is a bit light in my opinion, but I do like the fact that the lotion does brighten the skin with use due to the inclusion of Vitamin C. It also has an antioxidant complex that promotes healthy skin.

March 06, 2016

I received this product for free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club to test and review. After a few weeks of using the moisturizer, I haven't really noticed a significant difference in my skin appearance in regards to brightening & smoothing, but it's a nice daily moisturizer with SPF. It is easy to apply and it absorbs well. It is a good option for a drugstore moisturizer, even though the price is a little bit high for what it is. I prefer my regular skincare moisturizer, but it's a decent option that is more accessible to everyone. I appreciate the packaging because it is hygienic to use and looks simple and clean.

March 06, 2016

I have always enjoyed the Garnier face care range. After using this moisturizer, I found it did seem to make my skin look a little smoother and more uniform but it didn't brighten up my complexion. I did like that there weren't really any shiny parts on my face from my oily skin. I did like the convenient pump bottle though as I didn't have to try and close a little with lotion on my hand.

March 06, 2016

I received this product to try for free from Chickadvisor. I really enjoyed using this moisturizer. After using it, I felt my skin was much softer and smoother. I found it brightened it a bit and gave me somewhat of a glow. I liked that it didn't feel greasy and went on smoothly. I also liked the scent as it was overbearing. I would really love to use this while sitting in the sun to see how the spf works. My friends noticed my skin was shiny but not greasy and asked what I was using. I told them about the product and a couple of friends went to purchase it already. I will definitely buy it again.

March 06, 2016

Like all Garnier products I've tried so far, this moisturizer is very nice. I had the chance to test it as a member of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.
    After two weeks of using it I still haven't noticed a significant difference in my skin appearance. It is again a very nice moisturizer, with a smooth silky texture and easy to apply, but my skin doesn't look brighter or smoother.
    It is a very good option as a regular moisturizer but if you are looking for a brightening product, it might not be your answer.
    I do love the container - the pump gives the perfect amount every time and you don't have to touch the rest of the lotion with your fingers.

March 06, 2016

I noticed a visible even tone to my skin within 1 week of using Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer. This moisturizer doesn't have a heavy or greasy feel to it and it absorbs quickly. The scent is mild and I didn't have any allergic reactions even though my skin is very sensitive. I will be purchasing this product...it is my new 'go to' skin brightening moisturizer!

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.