4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    2.2/5

March 04, 2016

The texture of this lotion is nice. It soaked in well and didn't leave my skin too tacky. I had no problems putting on makeup over top of it. The thing that kills me about this moisturizer is the scent. It smells of fake chemically citrus. It makes me want to gag when I put it on and it does have a tendency to linger. I also don't like that it's only SPF 15. It's so low that I will use a different sunscreen. So, I would almost rather it have no SPF.

1.8/5

March 04, 2016

I got this product for free from Garnier through Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review. i have acne-prone, combination skin with very oily t-zone and dark spots so i was really looking forward to seeing the results unfortunately, this did not meet my needs as my skin got really dry after about 3 days of use morning and night. I scaled back to once a day, using only in the morning then to alternate mornings but had to revert to my previous regime after about 15 days. I didn't see any reduction as well even though i didn't use it that long but it didn't cause fresh breakouts. i am grateful for the free product review opportunity to try this, as i usually love Garnier products but sadly this didn't work for me.

3.2/5

March 04, 2016

J'ai été invité à tester cette crème par chickAdvisor. Tout d'abord, j'apprécie l'odeur de cette crème. Le flacon pompe est très agréable à utiliser. Elle pénètre rapidement dont je peux me maquiller tout de suite. Elle semble bien hydrater ma peau. Pour le reste je me questionne sur son efficacité, je n'ai pas remarqué de changement dans l'apparence de ma peau après quelques semaines d'utilisation.

March 04, 2016

I received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and I am soooooo happy I was chosen for this campaign!!! I needed this moisturizer in my life! It has changed my daily routine!
    I found this moisturizer made my skin brighter after using it for approximately 3 days. Perfect incentive to keep using it daily! I normally found it hard to keep up with a routine so it's hard to compare. You only need one pump to cover your face so this will last me a while...however, when it's almost done I will be running to the store to grab more! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends who find it hard to insert the proper SPF into our daily routine!
    Amaaaazzzinggg product!!!

March 04, 2016

this is a great moisturizer. My skin has not been dry once while using this during the winter months. I use it daily in the morning and in the night after washing my face. I find my skin is a bit oilier by mid afternoon but nothing a tissue or blotting paper won`t fix. There is no strong scent and unlike other moisturizers I have tried in the past, this one did not make me break out. Great product and it`s value for your money spent. A little goes a long way.

March 04, 2016

I received the Garnier Clearly Brighter Brightening and Smoothing Daily Moisturizer as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. After cleansing my face with the Micellar Water, I apply the moisturizer on my face. My face feels hydrated and refreshed. First, I like that it is in a pump bottle, so it is easy to dispense the moisturizer. It goes on very light and absorbed quickly. There is no oily feelings afterwards. The light scent is pleasant too. The SPF 15 is an added bonus. I would recommend this product.

March 04, 2016

After a few weeks of using the moisturizer I've noticed that my skin was brighter and much softer. I love the fact that the cream is not greasy or oily and it smells great.
    Worked amazing under my daily makeup; worked even better with formal makeup (including primer)
    Definitely did what it was suppose to do

March 04, 2016

After using this product for a few weeks, I have noticed my skin looking much brighter and fresher looking. Some dark spots I have are diminishing and my skin is not as dry, is much smoother and feels healthy. I love the SPF factor as I am out most days even in winter weather. My skin feels so nourished - as if it has been drinking healthy smoothies! I even feel braver going out without makeup on occasion! It has not felt this good in years. It is easily applied and absorbs quickly with a light non greasy feel. Love it! #TryGarnier

March 04, 2016

It is a great moisturizer with enough sunscreen protection. Non-sticky texture and light smells make me feel comfortable of applying it daily without worrying about the cause of acne

March 04, 2016

Garner SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & smoothing Moisturizer goes on smooth and is not greasy.
    I noticed a brighter complexion after 1 week of using this product. I also noticed my skin was clearer and softer.
    This product has replaced my current moisturizer because the performance with outstanding.
    Great quality and excellent price. I highly recommend this product.