4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 04, 2016

this is a great moisturizer. My skin has not been dry once while using this during the winter months. I use it daily in the morning and in the night after washing my face. I find my skin is a bit oilier by mid afternoon but nothing a tissue or blotting paper won`t fix. There is no strong scent and unlike other moisturizers I have tried in the past, this one did not make me break out. Great product and it`s value for your money spent. A little goes a long way.

March 04, 2016

I received the Garnier Clearly Brighter Brightening and Smoothing Daily Moisturizer as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. After cleansing my face with the Micellar Water, I apply the moisturizer on my face. My face feels hydrated and refreshed. First, I like that it is in a pump bottle, so it is easy to dispense the moisturizer. It goes on very light and absorbed quickly. There is no oily feelings afterwards. The light scent is pleasant too. The SPF 15 is an added bonus. I would recommend this product.

March 04, 2016

After a few weeks of using the moisturizer I've noticed that my skin was brighter and much softer. I love the fact that the cream is not greasy or oily and it smells great.
    Worked amazing under my daily makeup; worked even better with formal makeup (including primer)
    Definitely did what it was suppose to do

March 04, 2016

After using this product for a few weeks, I have noticed my skin looking much brighter and fresher looking. Some dark spots I have are diminishing and my skin is not as dry, is much smoother and feels healthy. I love the SPF factor as I am out most days even in winter weather. My skin feels so nourished - as if it has been drinking healthy smoothies! I even feel braver going out without makeup on occasion! It has not felt this good in years. It is easily applied and absorbs quickly with a light non greasy feel. Love it! #TryGarnier

March 04, 2016

It is a great moisturizer with enough sunscreen protection. Non-sticky texture and light smells make me feel comfortable of applying it daily without worrying about the cause of acne

March 04, 2016

Garner SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & smoothing Moisturizer goes on smooth and is not greasy.
    I noticed a brighter complexion after 1 week of using this product. I also noticed my skin was clearer and softer.
    This product has replaced my current moisturizer because the performance with outstanding.
    Great quality and excellent price. I highly recommend this product.

March 04, 2016

This moisturizer is exceptionally gentle on the skin and doesn't leave any residue behind. It goes on nice and smooth with any greasy feeling and absorbs into the skin nicely.

March 04, 2016

I suffer from severely un-even skin tone, large pores and acne scarring, this has done wonders for my skin! After about a week, I noticed a dramatic difference to the look and feel of my skin! I love this and highly recommend this!

March 04, 2016

I switched out my regular daily moisturizer when I received the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer. I am really happy with this product. I like how light it feels, how smoothly it goes on and how little I need to apply. I find that it rubs into my skin easily and doesn't leave my face feeling full of product or greasy. My makeup goes on nicely over top of it and I don't see any areas of blotchyness. I like that it is SPF 15 as I am able to eliminate having to put sunscreen on my face after applying moisturizer.

March 04, 2016

I was a bit of a skeptic when I applied for this review. I have combination skin and will often get a minor breakout when I try new products and don't often do well using moisturizer but I have to say that this one is really lovely. My skin is smooth and I do notice that my pores seem to be refining a bit. Very happy that I was able to review this product!

Updated On: April 07, 2016

Updating to add that I still use this daily. I love the vibrancy that it gives to my skin and makes it feel silky smooth! I am definitely a user for life!