4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 04, 2016

This moisturizer is exceptionally gentle on the skin and doesn't leave any residue behind. It goes on nice and smooth with any greasy feeling and absorbs into the skin nicely.

March 04, 2016

I suffer from severely un-even skin tone, large pores and acne scarring, this has done wonders for my skin! After about a week, I noticed a dramatic difference to the look and feel of my skin! I love this and highly recommend this!

March 04, 2016

I switched out my regular daily moisturizer when I received the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer. I am really happy with this product. I like how light it feels, how smoothly it goes on and how little I need to apply. I find that it rubs into my skin easily and doesn't leave my face feeling full of product or greasy. My makeup goes on nicely over top of it and I don't see any areas of blotchyness. I like that it is SPF 15 as I am able to eliminate having to put sunscreen on my face after applying moisturizer.

March 04, 2016

I was a bit of a skeptic when I applied for this review. I have combination skin and will often get a minor breakout when I try new products and don't often do well using moisturizer but I have to say that this one is really lovely. My skin is smooth and I do notice that my pores seem to be refining a bit. Very happy that I was able to review this product!

Updated On: April 07, 2016

Updating to add that I still use this daily. I love the vibrancy that it gives to my skin and makes it feel silky smooth! I am definitely a user for life!

March 04, 2016

I have tried a few different moisturizers since I turned 40, and have not found one that seems to work as well as this one. I usually find 1 kind that helps with my fine lines, and another that helps with the dry skin etc....but this one actually takes care of it all!
    My skin has not felt this good in years. it is soft and my skin tone is more even, and no more dry, flaky skin

March 04, 2016

Great moisturizer! Leaves skin feeling moisturized just the right amount! Not too thin, but not too greasy!!! I highly recommend this for those with combination skin!

March 04, 2016

Another great product from Garnier . SkinActive goes on smooth, never greasy and protects your face from the sun . It visibly brightens the skin and is a good moisturizer for everyday wear. I recommend this product! Thank you Chick Advisor for letting me try this for free :)

March 04, 2016

I have been using Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer as a daily sunscreen for the last few weeks. Its lightweight and not turning oily on me as well. It works perfect as a moisturizer at the same time. I only use this product everyday morning before my foundation, and it works great as a primer.No white cast or anything. The smell is light and not overpowering. I'm absolutely in love with the product. Thank you Chickadvisor for letting me try this amazing product.
    *I received Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. All opinion are my own.

March 04, 2016

I love Garnier more and more. I bet their products matched my skin type very much. I normally went with Ultra-Lift, but this week I got this box to try for free.

March 04, 2016

I was lucky enough to get a free tester for giving an honest product review. I have used it for two weeks now and am really liking this moisturizer. I have combination skin and my biggest peeve is my mildly uneven skin tone and a fade-medium sun spot the size of a nickel on my right jaw. The moisturizer goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. There is no oily residual and doesn't give me a breakout. My skin feels moisturized but not oily throughout the day. I like the bottle design because the dispenser can turn to lock which is big plus for travelling with. I like the 15 SPF which gives enough sun protection for winter months. However I am hoping it will roll out a higher SPF version for summer use. After two weeks of use, my face does look brighter, more radiant but the sun spot was seemingly unchanged. I will continue using it and hoping it will further even out the skin blotches and reduce the sun spot on my face.