4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 04, 2016

Thanks Chick Advisor once again!

I love the juicy smells of this moisturizer! It almost makes you forget it's winter - speaking of winter.. Dry skin.. This was such a great fix!

It's also light enough to wear under make up, which is always a bonus!

I will purchase when I'm out, and recommend!

March 04, 2016

Absolutely love this moisturizer! I have been using it regularly in the mornings and at night now for two weeks. I have noticed a visible difference in my skin - it is brigher and feels softer, no more dry patchy skin. I highly recommend it and will be purchasing this from now on. Great for combination skin, no breakouts and no funny or chemical smell to it. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and brighter. I look less tired. #gotitfree

March 04, 2016

Very Happy with this moisturizer. It has a great fresh citrus smell. It is light and fresh feeling but moisturizes well. Not heavy or greasy.Mt skin tone is bright and even.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I received this product as part of Chick Adviser. This moisturizer was great for locking in moisture while not appearing too greasy. I think the brightening could be enhanced a bit, but overall, it provided a nice glow.

March 04, 2016

Really like this moisturizer. Nice light and fresh smelling. Not heavy or greasy but does a great job moisturizing. Easy to use pump. My skin feels soft and smooth. Even skin tone .

March 04, 2016

Thank you for the opportunity to try this product. I absolutely loved it and would purchase in the future. I loved the way it left my face feeling after first use, and started noticing better skin after the 4th day and only got better. I would recommend it to my friends. I especially liked how it applies.

March 04, 2016

I received a full-sized Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer from Chick Advisor and Garnier to provide an unbiased review of the product.

I LOVE this product! The smell, the consistency is perfect! It gets absorbed into the skin easily, and does leave a greasy look or feel. I have used the product for a few weeks and I can see (others too) that my face is noticeably more glowing. It is PERFECT under make-up and it pumps just the right amount you need to cover your whole face. It does not sting nor does it stain.

Wonderful product, I have tried another product similar to this and they even smell similar - but this is WAY BETTER. Try it and you will fall in love with it and yourself! :)

It also comes with SPF 15, I would prefer a higher SPF but it's better than nothing. :)

March 04, 2016

I received this free to test from Product Review and I have to admit, I wasn't sure that it could offer what was stated. I have also have to admit that I am impressed. I use it in the morning before I put on my makeup and it goes on smoothly, with no greasy residue, subtle smell and works well with make up application. I can see a bit of a difference in my skin tone but it has only been a few weeks so it may just get better from here. I would recommend for sure.

Updated On: April 08, 2016

I have now been using this for about a month and I have to say, I do notice a difference in my skin. I love the way it feels and its brighter and clearer. I have had a few comments that I look like I have just had a facial but no, its just a great moisturizer!!

3.2/5

March 04, 2016

I like the smell and feel of this moisturizer. Its lightweight and doesn't feel at all greasy. However i find its not quite as long lasting as my normal moisturizer. So my advice is if you have "Normal" skin then this would be an amazing product for you. My skin is to dry on my cheek area so i need something a little heavier normally. But over all an excellent product my 14 year old daughter LOVES it.

March 04, 2016

I was fortunate enough to try this for free. I liked how it left my skin smooth, moist, non greasy and it didn't feel tight. I like the smell and how I didn't have to use a lot of the product.