4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 06, 2016

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Review Club.
    I love the soft feel of this moisturizer. It has a very pleasant light scent. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and have noticed such a difference in my skin texture and colour. My skin is smoother and looks more even and brighter.

March 06, 2016

I look tired most days (full time working single mom of 4) but i have been using this cream, and feel my skin looks brighter and firmer. Less tired looking, more radiant. Love the spf factor. very impressed with this cream. Thank you so much!

March 06, 2016

I was in need of a new face cream so I was very excited when I received this free to try and review. It goes on so nice, it's not greasy and absorbs fast. My face feels soft and smooth. I instantly saw a difference in the brightness of my skin. My friend even asked me what was different about me. I would highly recommend this product and will definitely be buying it in the future!

March 06, 2016

I really enjoyed the pack it came in,
    I think the guys over at Chick-Advisor did a great job with the the packaging, and I truly took advantage of everything that was inside.
    The tea was excellent, I must say that it came from David's tea so you can't go wrong and I loved the cup.
    Now for the main item which is the Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer which I will be calling moisturizer throughout this review for short.
    I really enjoyed the smoothness of it and the way it did not stay on the surface of my face meaning that it did not feel greasy or humid. I could feel it going in and my face feels simply really soft and silky. I admit that I am 50 years old, and I have seen some improvement on my skin over the 2 week period.

My skin definitely feels softer and my husband think so too.
    It feel smoother and it also looks brighter and I hardly use any make up and my daughter also saw the improvement.

I definitely will be using this Garnier moisturizer in the future.
    I love it and it smells great.

March 06, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. After applying it for a few days, my skin is clearly brighter and smoother! I love how it works well under makeup.

3.2/5

March 06, 2016

I loved how it made my face very smooth and soft. It made my face a little shiny. And the fact I had to use only a little and it went a long way. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.

March 06, 2016

I received this product free of charge from Chick Advisor to review.
    I have tried many different moisturizer
    The product as a very pleasant smell and felt very light when applied on my face. I hate when it leaves a film or is too thick. This product definitely wasn't. It did leave my skin smooth which I love
    Not sure about the brightening effect. Overall is a great product..Is it worthy of switching my regular skincare with? I am not sure.

March 06, 2016

I Really enjoying this product! The product is light and creamy but not oily like I find with most facial moisturizers. It goes on smooth and dries in quickly making it very nice to wear and the scent is fresh and inviting and reminds me of the summer months. After a minute of having it on my skin felt refreshed and moisturized but didn't look or feel greasy, even though it's winter and my skin is usually drier I have found that my face stays moisturized throughout the day. I would highly recommend this product!

2.8/5

March 06, 2016

Got this for free as part of the Review Club.

It gave me a good first impression - glided on smoothly on my skin and smelled nice. after too weeks, i did notice my skin is smoothly; however, i haven't noticed any brightening. also would be interested in seeing how effective the SPF is in the next couple months. It's still rainy season in my part of the country!

3.2/5

March 06, 2016

Got this product to try for free and I quite like it! It is light weight and goes on smooth. I really liked that it was oil free and didn't cause any break outs. I didn't notice any brightness but I have only been using it for a week so far, hopefully, it gets better. Overall i would try it for longer and maybe but it again. It was a little pricey though.