Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

March 06, 2016

While this moisturizer goes on feeling so refreshing, clean and light, I found my face still felt dry and unde rmositurized. I ended up having to put more of my usual brand on to take away that dry face feel. I wouldn't say it made my complexion clearer or brighter so I am kind of disappointed.

March 06, 2016

I had the chance to try out this moisturizer as part of the Product Review Club. I really liked it, from the easy-to-use pump dispenser to the soft feeling of my skin after using it. I have an oily T-zone, and this was pretty good at controlling oil, and had a nice lightweight feel to it. I like that it has an SPF in it, because I don't like adding SPF separately (they usually make my skin more oily). The scent was quite pleasant, but I usually try to avoid putting scented products on my skin, so if I were to decide not to buy it in the future that would be the only reason why. Because otherwise it did a very good job, and after about a week I noticed that my skin tone was brighter and clearer, just as the product promises!

March 06, 2016

This is an awesome daytime moisturizer! I've always had a hard time finding an SPF that's moisturizing enough for my dry-ish skin but won't leave me feeling greasy once I've applied makeup! I also love that this has brightening properties since I've recently starting seeing some dark spots arising from my teen years of tanning! It smells soft and light and sinks into skin pretty fast. If you're looking for an SPF at a great price, I'd definitely suggest this!

March 06, 2016

I'd recommend this product for someone who's got skin on the dry side. My skin isn't and therefore I felt it was too thick. It's only been a couple of weeks of using this product, but I haven't noticed any brightening effects. I will continue to use it throughout the rest of the winter/spring cooler/drier temps.

March 06, 2016

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Review Club.
    I love the soft feel of this moisturizer. It has a very pleasant light scent. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and have noticed such a difference in my skin texture and colour. My skin is smoother and looks more even and brighter.

March 06, 2016

I look tired most days (full time working single mom of 4) but i have been using this cream, and feel my skin looks brighter and firmer. Less tired looking, more radiant. Love the spf factor. very impressed with this cream. Thank you so much!

March 06, 2016

I was in need of a new face cream so I was very excited when I received this free to try and review. It goes on so nice, it's not greasy and absorbs fast. My face feels soft and smooth. I instantly saw a difference in the brightness of my skin. My friend even asked me what was different about me. I would highly recommend this product and will definitely be buying it in the future!

March 06, 2016

I really enjoyed the pack it came in,
    I think the guys over at Chick-Advisor did a great job with the the packaging, and I truly took advantage of everything that was inside.
    The tea was excellent, I must say that it came from David's tea so you can't go wrong and I loved the cup.
    Now for the main item which is the Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer which I will be calling moisturizer throughout this review for short.
    I really enjoyed the smoothness of it and the way it did not stay on the surface of my face meaning that it did not feel greasy or humid. I could feel it going in and my face feels simply really soft and silky. I admit that I am 50 years old, and I have seen some improvement on my skin over the 2 week period.

My skin definitely feels softer and my husband think so too.
    It feel smoother and it also looks brighter and I hardly use any make up and my daughter also saw the improvement.

I definitely will be using this Garnier moisturizer in the future.
    I love it and it smells great.

March 06, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. After applying it for a few days, my skin is clearly brighter and smoother! I love how it works well under makeup.

3.2/5

March 06, 2016

I loved how it made my face very smooth and soft. It made my face a little shiny. And the fact I had to use only a little and it went a long way. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.