4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 10, 2016

This really cleanses your face I am glad I got to try this product and would recommend it to anyone that uses cleaning products on their face to use this instead

March 10, 2016

I loved the scent of this moisturizer & the lightness to it. It felt non greasy on my skin. My skin did loo more radiant a week after staring its use. I didn't like how much product came out in 1 pump- a little too much at once.

*Received product from ChickAdvisors Product Review club*
    Enjoying using this moisturizer from Garnier! I haven't been using it all over my face, just sticking to the areas that have been having extra dry issues this winter and it is definitely curing those areas. Haven't noticed the brightening aspect of it though. I have acne prone skin and it has not clogged my pores so that is definitely a bonus! It does have a bit of a smell but it isn't overpowering, I quite like it actually. The pump is a good feature. The price threw me off at first but once I started using it I realized a little goes a long way so the bottle will last a long time. However, mostly because of the price, I am still undecided whether or not I will buy it once it runs out.

March 09, 2016

I have been using this Smoothing Moisturizer for about 2 weeks now and I really love it! My skin is quite dry, especially in the winter months, and this moisturizer really works for my skin. It makes my skin feel soft, silky and moisturized. The best part for me is that it contains SPF and helps protect me from the sun, as the sun irritates my skin.

I received this product from Chickadvisor Product Club.

March 09, 2016

I use this product every morning before applying make up. It's smooth, light and does not leave your skin feeling oily. After 2 weeks I have noticed my skin is more even and bright!

March 09, 2016

I have received this product along side The Micellar water from Garnier. But I did not try it after a week or two of using the Micellar water just incase i break out i know whose the culprit. Anyway, on the 5th day of using this face lotion I noticed a difference in my skin, it so smooth and bright looking, hence the name. Im on week 5 of using it religiously and im very impressed. I will buy a refill when i ran out. I love how the dispenser is in a pump form so ita easy to dispense product. I wish they make a bigger size of this. The smell is ok, the consistency is perfect not too heavy on the face very light feeling. It really lived up to my expectations. two thumbs up!

March 09, 2016

I received the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer from ChickAdvisor to review. I found this to be an excellent daytime moisturizer. It goes on nicely and is not oily, so it wears very well under makeup and bb creams. I like that it has spf but is still lightweight and does not cause breakouts. I did not notice any "brightening" effects, but this moisturizer is still a lovely and makes my skin feel supple and happy.

March 09, 2016

This moisturizer is amazing, with SPF 15 it is a nice base under my makeup or on days where I don't wear makeup this is a great base! It is lightweight, absorbs quickly, and provides just enough moisture to my combination skin. I definitely will repurchase in the future.

Updated On: April 07, 2016

I still use this moisturiser on a daily basis on days where I am wearing makeup and on my lazy days where I need a little bit of SPF when I go outside. On my combination skin it isn't too heavy and feels really light on my skin. It hasn't broken me out, and I haven't noticed any brightening effects on my skin. However I really enjoy how easy and simple it is to use at any time. I would definitely repurchase as my future morning daily moisturiser!

March 09, 2016

It from a company I trust to have reasonable priced products and still very effective at taking care of my skin. I like that it has the vitamin C you can feel the affect.

March 09, 2016

Was selected to review this product its amazing my first time using it was a positive experience my face felt smoother and lighter i seen instant results brighter face glowing:) this is a must have product for everyone that uses face cream:)