4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 29, 2016

I received this product to try. I never really believed the hype about skin brightening moisturizers but was pretty pleased with this! My skin did feel smoother and looked brighter after consistent use. Plus it smells fantastic!

March 23, 2016

I received this product as part of the review club. The moisturizer leaves your skin feeling instantly softer after 1 use. 1 small pump covers my entire face and it is lightweight and has a very pleasant smell. It's not oily and doesn't cause my combination skin to get greasy. As a shift worker I noticed a brighter glow to my skin and I didn't look quite as tired.

March 22, 2016

good product ...i used this cream and i noticed after 2 weeks my skin was brighter and smoother ...wish it had a greater SPF value..price is decent for face cream

March 22, 2016

Although I didn't expect a miracle, I would have liked at least a bit if a difference. This is definitely a nice effective moisturizer, and feels great, but no difference in lines and wrinkles. I don't think any moisturizer will get rid of lines, so with that in mind, I think this is a good moisturizer and good for the price.

March 21, 2016

I received this product to try as part of the product review club. I didn't have a lot of time to really test this out and notice a substantial differnce but it was a nice moisturizer. It had s light floral type scent and was quite light weight. I liked how it felt on my skin.

March 21, 2016

I was lucky enough to have been selected by ChickAdvisor to test and review this product. The moisturizer feels really nice going on, but I may need a bit more time using it to see the full effects, and I will continue to use it. After applying it I feel like I'm glowing and my skin feels healthier than normal. I am enjoying using this product, and Garnier has proven to be product that has improved and are meeting the needs more and more now for its customers. It's nice testing new products, because we become set in our ways and routines and are afraid to try new things. But my eyes have been opened, and I'm glad because of it.

3.2/5

like the product.
    the product keeped my face moisturized for the whole day.

I would recommend the product to my friends and my family.

I would like the price to more less.

March 21, 2016

I received this product for free to try and it does perform as promised. My skin appeared brighter and more 'glowy' on use and especially after a few days of consistent use. It also smells amazing!

March 21, 2016

I love Garnier products and was excited to try this moisturizer. I liked that it had a light, mild scent and was quickly absorbed into my skin. I also like the pump-bottle which delivers the perfect amount to apply to my face. I wish more products would use this type of container design as it is convenient and hygienic, keeping the cream from becoming contaminated due to exposure. I did not notice any real difference in my skin texture or tone during the trial but I don't expect to see big changes after only 2 weeks of use.

This is a product I would use in addition to my regular moisturizer as my 50 year-old skin can become very dry, especially in winter and this product is quite a light formulation. I also appreciate the addition of SPF as I burn very easily!

March 21, 2016

I recieved this product for free as part of the chick advisor review club. I have combination skin and found that this product worked well without drying out or leaving my skin oily. It also contains spf 15 so it was nice knowing my skin was protected. Unfortunately though I did not see a difference in the brightness or smoothness of my skin. I think maybe with extended use it may make a difference.