4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

August 25, 2016

I wasn't really sure what to expect. I used the sample was very impressed. In the stores this is a bit pricey but the results are amazing. It is so light and creamy, it glides on the skin very smoothly, and doesn't leave it feeling greasy. It also absorbs into the skin very quickly. I put on every morning before applying my makeup. I love that fact that it's not greasy, as my face is already oily. and lightens my acne scars, and has SPF. I really like that this one has an SPF, which makes it easy to put on and go about your day, especially if you are going makeup free. The moisturizer leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and best of all, no greasy residue.

July 28, 2016

Love love love this product. It has great scent and my skin is not greasy. It absords well and a see a difference. I have a very sensitive skin and this product is great for me. It's a little extensive but worth the Price.

July 23, 2016

Love this product! It has very nice scent and absorbs really quickly. The cream doesn't leave greasy feeling after application. The texture is very nice. I apply it in the morning because it has SPF to protect my skin during the day.

July 19, 2016

I am an on the go stay-at-home mom of two boys and I am constantly chasing my toddler around and am always active, and my skin doesn't get as much attention as it should so when I found Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer I just had to try it and I am glad that I did! My skin has totally transformed and is brighter, smoother, and youthful again!

July 15, 2016

I'm surprised that only 94% of chicks dig this product. It's amazing, I love how when I wake up, my skin is bright, and literally glowing! I would totally recommend this product. It's one of the best moisturizers I use. It also gives you healthy looking skin!

3.2/5

June 27, 2016

It's been a little over two months that I have been using this product on a daily basis. The light exfoliation became apparent after about two weeks. Loved that I could get the micro-cleaning without abrasiveness and harshness. My skin does seem to be clearer and smoother in look and feel. At times I felt that it wasn't very hydrating and added a second moisturizer. Overall, happy with the product and would recommend.

June 07, 2016

I recently purchased this moisturizer for the first time and really like it. It has a nice light scent and the moisturizer spreads very evenly. My face feels very fresh after application. I especially like the pump action so I don't have to dig my fingers inside a jar.

April 21, 2016

The best moisturizer I have ever used. It makes my skin so soft and moisturized. I was just starting to get fine lines but after about a month of using this, they are gone. My skin is radiant, and my makeup goes on smoothly. The light rose scent is great. Love it!

April 08, 2016

Thank you Chick Advisor for giving me this opportunity to try the product! I like that this product is light and doesn't feel greasy on my face. I also like the smell. I've tried it for 7 weeks now and I can see that my skin is brighter and does not seem as dull. I've had better result with a different product but they are way more expensive than this product. So for this price range, I think it's effective as it can get.

April 07, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the chick advisor review club.
    As I received damaged product, chickAdvisor has send me a replacement which I received last week, I have been using this for last 5 days replacing my regular moisturizer which also has SPF 15. I don't prefer to apply heavy SPF sunscreen unless necessary , SPF 15 is perfect for me. About this moisturizer it has mild scent, good for people who don't have issues with scent, I was good with this as it is mild,I don't like Heavy scent Moisturizer or lotion. It quick get absorbed and is very gentle on my skin, I have combination of dry and oil skin but had not issue with it. I have used this as a primer below my foundation once without any issue. Since I have been using this for only 5 days I cant say much about reduction in line and wrinkles. will update my review after few more days.