4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 13, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great face cream!

Have been using this product for months. You really get a lot of cream out of the one bottle, I think because it has the pump so you do not waste too much. I feel it has made my skin feel smoother, but not sure how much "brighter" I have had less break-outs since using this along with Garnier's Skin Naturals Pure Active Purifying Cleansing Gel for Oily and Blemish-Prone Skin.

March 31, 2018

A simple lightweight moisturizer.

This is a lightweight moisturizer that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave the skin looking oily or feeling tacky. It wears well under makeup and doesn't seem to pill like some other creams tend to do.After continuous use my skin was left feeling softer and smoother. I didn't notice any brightening effects but it's still great for a basic, every day moisturizer. I also like that it contains SPF 15 but since it's not very high I still recommend wearing sunscreen. It is lightly scented which might be an issue for this who dont like fragranced products but thankfully it didn't irritate my skin.

March 14, 2018

Cela glisse un peu

J'adore ce produit que je qualifie de produit de dépannage.... cependant je ne conseille pas d'en mettre lorsque vous allez , en été, dans les bois en présence de moustiques. En fait, je jouais avec mes enfants à cache-cache à la tombé de la nuit et j'avais mis le GARNIER SKINACTIVE CLEARLY BRIGHTER BRIGHTENING & SMOOTHING MOISTURIZER mais mes enfants m'ont rapidement aperçus et découverts car l'effet CLEARLY BRIGHTER BRIGHTENING a alors révélé ma peau alors devenu beaucoup trop pâle dans la pénombre mais j'adore mes enfant. L'Idée serait de faire un nouveau produit pour la nuit soit le GARNIER SKINACTIVE CLEARLY darker BRIGHTENING & SMOOTHING MOISTURIZER. Merci mes enfants adorent votre produit car je perds toujours à la cache-cache.

March 12, 2018

Great moisturizer

This is one of my favorite face moisturizers. I love that it has a bit of sun protection but is super light and absorbs very nicely - so many spf moisturizers don't absorb and feel greasy under make up but this one is great. I don't think it really does a whole lot in the brightening or smoothing department for me but I mostly bought it for a nice light spf moisturizer.
    I love the pump container but wish it had a see through window to be able to judge how much is left.

December 14, 2017

Du soleil dans ma journée!

J’aime ce produit car à la base j’ai un teint terne. J’utilise celui-ci avant l’application de mon fond de teint pour donner de l’éclat à mon teint. Je l’utilise parfois aussi comme « primer » avant le maquillage.

October 24, 2017

Great-feeling moisturizer.

After trying a different Garnier moisturizer a while ago, I told myself i wouldn't bother with Garnier skincare anymore because it made my skin look awful. I'm so glad I reconsidered that and tried this when it was on sale, because I really, really like it and will definitely repurchase it, even at full price. This moisturizes well without leaving any sort of film on my skin (a problem I found with other moisturizers with SPF), and I really like the smell of it too! Once my skin absorbs it, there's no stickiness or anything, my skin just feels soft. I also love that it has SPF and will probably try the SPF30 version when I run out of my current bottle with SPF15.

October 14, 2017

brightens dull skin

love this lotion. it really helped to smooth and brighten my skin that has been breaking out lately. I will totally buy it again, works nice under makeup too

3.2/5

August 18, 2017

Your average moisturizer

Okay,

So here's the thing: While I notice a difference in my skin when I'm not wearing this moisturizer, I feel it was still your average moisturizer.

The nice thing about this moisturizer is that it isn't too oily and doesn't leave my skin any more greasy than it would be on a daily basis. So I don't have any more breakouts than I would normally have. The plus side of this moisturizer is that it has SPF 15 in it. And for those of you with pale skin like myself, you know how important wearing sunscreen is on a daily basis. It's nice to have it built into a moisturizer so that I don't have to add it on after already lathering on a moisturizer. Who wants to feel like you're wearing a mask of makeup all day on your face?

It has a nice scent to it, but it seems like just your average moisturizer. It didn't really make me hear bells and whistles after six weeks of wearing it.

July 27, 2017

Great moisturizer

Lately before I buy a product I will look at reviews and make a decision based on that. This was one of them and the reviewers were right this is a great moisturizer I have combination skin but at times on the oily side especially in the summer I didn't find it had a greasy after feel once it was absorb. During colder months I will wear under makeup but usually in the summer I don't and it does wear well through out the day. I also have noticed an even skin tone and brighter looking. So glad I found something that works and feels good on.

July 13, 2017

AMAZING

Absolutely LOVE the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer! I decided to buy this after having such a great experience with my skinactive face wash by Garnier. It blew me away, I just love the look and feel of my skin using them both together in my routine. I was skeptical in the pass about garnier as a skin care brand.. Never again! They have completely surpassed all my expectations and I will continue to buy their face care products now.