4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 21, 2016

I received this product to try as part of the product review club. I didn't have a lot of time to really test this out and notice a substantial differnce but it was a nice moisturizer. It had s light floral type scent and was quite light weight. I liked how it felt on my skin.

March 21, 2016

I was lucky enough to have been selected by ChickAdvisor to test and review this product. The moisturizer feels really nice going on, but I may need a bit more time using it to see the full effects, and I will continue to use it. After applying it I feel like I'm glowing and my skin feels healthier than normal. I am enjoying using this product, and Garnier has proven to be product that has improved and are meeting the needs more and more now for its customers. It's nice testing new products, because we become set in our ways and routines and are afraid to try new things. But my eyes have been opened, and I'm glad because of it.

3.2/5

like the product.
    the product keeped my face moisturized for the whole day.

I would recommend the product to my friends and my family.

I would like the price to more less.

March 21, 2016

I received this product for free to try and it does perform as promised. My skin appeared brighter and more 'glowy' on use and especially after a few days of consistent use. It also smells amazing!

March 21, 2016

I love Garnier products and was excited to try this moisturizer. I liked that it had a light, mild scent and was quickly absorbed into my skin. I also like the pump-bottle which delivers the perfect amount to apply to my face. I wish more products would use this type of container design as it is convenient and hygienic, keeping the cream from becoming contaminated due to exposure. I did not notice any real difference in my skin texture or tone during the trial but I don't expect to see big changes after only 2 weeks of use.

This is a product I would use in addition to my regular moisturizer as my 50 year-old skin can become very dry, especially in winter and this product is quite a light formulation. I also appreciate the addition of SPF as I burn very easily!

March 21, 2016

I recieved this product for free as part of the chick advisor review club. I have combination skin and found that this product worked well without drying out or leaving my skin oily. It also contains spf 15 so it was nice knowing my skin was protected. Unfortunately though I did not see a difference in the brightness or smoothness of my skin. I think maybe with extended use it may make a difference.

March 20, 2016

I got to try this product thanks to the Product Review Club.
    It was well worth the wait. My skin seems to like this quite a bit.
    I've noticed that it's much smoother and a lot less itchy and makeup sits much better on the skin.
    There is a very floral scent when it first comes out of the bottle but it goes away. I don't mind, but if you're really not a fan of that, it may not be for you.

If you're in on the hunt for a reasonably priced lightweight moisturizer with spf in it, I'd recommend this!

March 20, 2016

I recieved Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer free to try in exchange for my review on this product. I found the texture and smell light and pleasant. It goes on well and worked well under my makeup. I don't think I saw a big difference using this product but thought it kept my skin moist and worked well as part of my daily routine. I'm not sure if I would purchase this product again as I didn't notice any changes in the tone or brightness of my skin.

March 20, 2016

Very light and creamy moisturizer. Been suffering from dry skin for a few weeks because of dry winter air, and using Garnier SkinActive moisturizer started hydrating my face right away. It's gentle on my face, didn't have any reaction to it, which sometimes happens when I first start out with a new moisturizer. Since this has an SPF, I've been using this as my daily moisturizer and will stick with it. Using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water before putting on the moisturizer helps make my pores feel cleaner and makes my skin feel very refreshed.

March 20, 2016

Was generally happy with this product. I found I had to use fairly sparingly or else my skin had too much glow, as it would make me quite oily. That's not a problem as it means it will last longer. I haven't noticed a dramatic improvement in my skin texture, or fine lines. It was an overall adequate product if you are looking for a moisturizer with spf.