Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Cleanser & Waterproof Makeup Remover Reviews

February 05, 2018

Love this product!

This is a great make up remover and quick skin cleanser. It feels fresh and clean and has a great scent. The bottle has lasted me a really long time with regular use! Great to use when on the go or in a rush (which is the case for me most days with two little ones to take care of!!)

0.5/5

February 01, 2018

Not a good product!

I don’t know why this product is on the market. It takes forever to take your makeup off with this. It’s sticky; the scent is extremely alcohol, and I feel as if it makes me break out. Do not purchase!

January 09, 2018

Competitive replacement for sensibo

I saw this on sale for half off at my local drugstore and decided to pick up a bottle to try. I had been using the sensibo micellar water up to this point and I love how it cleans my face and how my face feels after.

However that’s not totally the case with this product. It works relatively well for everyday make up, though I find I need to go over areas multiple times to pick up everything. Does not do eye make up removal well, and definitely need another remover to help (sensibo is fine with eye liner and easy mascara, this was not).

Also do not recommend using this to remove lip product because it tastes quite gross and stays on your lips unless you scrub or clean otherwise.

All that being said, it is a fraction of he price for sensibo and therefore is recommended for anyone seeking a reliable budget friendly micellar water to remove make up.

November 14, 2017

Impressed

I was skeptical of this "water" being useful for removing makeup especially waterproof. I was blown away! Works amazingly!!! I only wish it was a little less expensive. But it is worth the money.

October 16, 2017

Great eye makeup remover, quick and efficient

GARNIER micellar water I ended up buying because needed a new eye makeup remover and I liked the pink cap bottle, I won't lie I taught my attention. Girl you color

The water itself removes all type of stubborn eye makeup
    Eyeliner
    Mascara
    Eye shadows
    It removed it all for me

I found my makeup was not only removed it also cleansed my eyes and refreshed as stated on bottl I did other not use any toners or eye washes in addition to this micellar water

My eyes did not get red or irritated
    Very little on a cotton swab is all I needed to remove makeup, so the bottle lasted a long time and it was very well priced in store.

I will recommend and purchase again

September 26, 2017

Clean

I have been using the Lancome eye make-up remover for many years. Recently, I tried this micellar cleansing water and was amazed. It did the job well for a fraction of the price. I would definitely recommend this product.

September 23, 2017

Super produit tout en un!

Belle découverte pour moi et ma fille qui ne prenaient pas toujours le temps le soir de se nettoyer le visage et se démaquiller les yeux. Avec ça nous n'avons plus d'excuses en un rien de temps la peau est propre les yeux parfaitement démaquillés et ne brûlé pas les yeux. Les pores sont resserrés et le teint éclatant. Le prix en plus est abordable

September 21, 2017

My go-to makeup remover on lazy days

What I like about this is that it is super easy to use. A quick way to take off your face and refresh your skin! You do not need to rinse it off and apply moisturizer after because the oil leaves your face moisturized. My only gripe about this is that I feel like it does not remove all the makeup completely. But overall, it is still the best micellar water I have tried.