Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 13, 2016

Let me start of by saying chick avisor did not send me this product. I use my own money for this. This has become a new favorite of mine. It takes off my make up so easy. I love that it does not have any smell, it feels only like water. The bottle is big you get a lot of product, that will last a long time. Definitely worth the buy on this one!

February 13, 2016

I received this product to test and was so happy to have the chance. Before this, I was using a purifying gel cleanser, which works great, but I was quite impressed to just be able to put it on without rinsing it off afterwards. It makes it so easy, and great for travelling. It felt so light on my skin, but really did the job. Would definitely recommend this product to all.

February 13, 2016

Received Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water to try from Chick Advisor. Omg I totally love it. I even tested the effectiveness of cleansing. I washed my face as usual with soap and water (what I usually use). Then I soaked a cotton swab with the Micellar Water and ran it over my face. Well was I shocked! My face was still dirty and the Micellar Water removed more dirt! I will only use this on my face now. #TryGarnier @GarnierCAN

February 13, 2016

I received this as part of a product review club. I love the idea of a gentle cleanser and this micellar water is just that. It's gentle enough to remove my eye makeup but also is tough enough to remove all the dead skin and dirt from my face. It left my skin clean and smooth. I wet a cotton pad and used it to wash my face and remove my makeup at the end of the day which it did with ease. I would recommend this as an alternative to makeup remover.

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water

I really love this product and certainly see what all the hype is about. My skin feels so refreshed and clean after using it. It makes cleaning my face a breeze. Removing makeup was easy until it came to removing my mascara. That required a little extra work because I had two to three coats of mascara on.

Micellar Water is very affordable at only $9.99 for a 400 ml bottle. I recommend this product and I will probably buy in the future. I have been a long time user of Garnier products and have never been disappointed in any of the products that I have tried.

Some of the things that I love most about this cleaning water is that you don't need to rinse it off and is safe to use on eyes and lips too! There is no need to use two different make up removing products :) Micellar Water is safe to use on all skin types and you don't need to rub it on the skin to apply. This is a very gentle way to wash your face and less messy too!

I love that this product has no colour or order. It feels more pure and natural this way. The bottle is attractive looking and clear. All the writing on the bottle is very easy to read. It's great to see that this bottle is recyclable.

The only con that I can see about this product is that it's a bit wasteful if you use the suggested cotton pads because they end up in the trash. But, there is a easy solution to that problem. Just use a soft reusable cloth instead. Problem solved :)

*** I was given this product for #Free to review because I'm part of the ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. All that I need to do is try the product and to share my honest reviews on various social media platforms. #IGotItFree

#TryGarnier @GarnierCAN @ChickAdvisor #ProductReviewClub #IGotItFree #MicellarWater

February 13, 2016

I received this product as part of the review club, it came with antoher Garnier skin active product (brightening moisturizer). MIcellar waters seem to be all the rage lately, and they are a relatively new product on the North American market but have been around for years in Europe. Kind of like how a few years back, everyone was coming out with BB creams that have been used for decades in Asia.

This water acts and feels like a toner, or make up remover. It just doesn't have the same refreshing and cooling sensation as a toner would since there is no alcohol. It does a pretty good cleaning my skin, ridding it of oils and impurities without drying out. I personally prefer that refreshing tingle I get from a toner and like the squeeky clean feeling so I'm not sure this is the best match for me, but every now and then I would definitely use this. It's perfect for drier climates and sensitive skin.

February 13, 2016

Really enjoying this product! I had the opportunity to review it through Chick Advisor and am so glad I was able to.
    The product isn't scented but does smell nice and light.
    It is so easy on my skin just like water but it goes above and beyond by removing my makeup and making my skin feel refreshed without being dried out like it would be with soap.
    I did notice a slight stinging to my eyes when I was removing my mascara but it was very slight and didn't last past the cleaning process.

I would highly recommend this product!

Thanks Chick Advisor!

February 13, 2016

Thanks ChickAdvisor and Garnier for choosing me to be a tester.
    The first thing I noticed about the Micellar water was the lack of scent and unneeded added colouring that some other products use; witch was something I really liked about it. The next was that it doesn't contain any alcohol witch is a big plus for me. I hate using products that do because they tend to burn my face and there was no burning feeling at all with this product. I can have very oily skin and it can also get very dry, so I was a little concerned how this might affect my skin. I first tried it after a long day and I didn’t have any makeup on, but my skin had become very oily. With just a few swipes of the moisten cotton ball I could see the dirt coming off. The first two cotton balls were actually black and when that happens, you know it’s really getting down deep. It was able to clean all the dirt and oil from my face in a short amount of time, it left my face feeling clean enough that I didn’t feel like I had to wash my face after wards, and it left my face feeling moist, not dried out at all. When I tried it to remove my makeup, I was a little more sceptical that it would be able to remove all of my makeup, mascara and eye liner included, but to my surprise it did! It did the job with very little effort and time leaving me feeling confident enough that I could go to bed with out having to cleans my face with anything else. I’d definitely recommend Garnier’s SkinActive Micellar water.

Updated On: April 12, 2016

Its been well over a month since I started using Garnier's SkinActive Micellar water and I'm still loving how well it removes the makeup, dirt and oil from my skin with out drying me out. My face is left feeling clean, soft and refreshed every time and I'd still recommend this product to others.

February 13, 2016

I had a full face of make up the other day as I just got back from an event and I thought it was the best time to try Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water. I didn't feel like washing my face with my regular face wash I was too lazy. I put some micellar water on a cotton pad and started to take off my foundation first. It really did a good job. I could see the dirt on the cotton swap right away. Next came my eyes. I was a bit worried that this would hurt my eyes as I took my mascara off so I did it gently at first to give it a try. It didn't hurt my eyes at all. It was very gentle and it took all of my make up off within a couple of minutes. What I like about this is that there is no rinsing required so it's quick and easy especially after a long night out. I will definitely keep using it. I also like that it doesn't have a strong smell. I get very sensitive with strong smells. The price is good as well. You can get this for under 10 bucks at walmart.

February 13, 2016

I have always wanted to try Micellar water. This removes my make-up very quickly. I only had problems with it removing my mascara. I found it didn't really do the job. It left my eye area a mess the next morning. This does not dry my skin out either. I will be repurchasing.