Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Normal and Sensitive Skin Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 18, 2016

I received this product for free to review for Chick Advisor and I certainly was not disappointed. I absolutely love this product. I used to dread when I got little breakouts and had to wash my skin with harsh chemicals that would sting if they touched broken skin. With this micellar water, there was never any stinging or burning. It gently, yet really effectively, washed all the dirt and makeup right off with no hassle. I loved how it is scent free and the best part is that I could wash my eye makeup off without worrying about getting something in my eye that would sting. I would totally recommend this product to anyone.

February 18, 2016

I received this product from Chickadvisor as part as their product review club for free.first off this product is a strong 5/5. I love how this product is scent free or very low scent. It is wonderful for sensitive skin. As for directions, it states to use a cotton ball, but I found it to preform better and also way less waste to use a face cloth. I specially used a baby cloth. Still performs wonderfully just a little easier on the environment. It removed all my makeup easily, even my eye makeup. It's very gentle on the skin and eyes. I love how there isn't any harsh rubbing, or rinsing because to be honest when I am washing my face out of the shower I tend to have water dripping down my arms, and the whole bathroom is a puddle lol . It leaves my skin feeling great, and isn't drying. I would be very comfortable using this product twice a day. It has an average price, but I would say it preforms better than most products out there.

February 18, 2016

This refreshing cleansing water does everything that it says. Use it as a toner. it is not drying, and surprisingly takes off makeup very easily. It doesn't have an offensive smell. It feels like it gently wakes up your face, good for morning or night.

February 18, 2016

i was able to get this in the mail to try. I tried liked it. took my make up off well but the only problem I had was I used cotton balls and i had to use a lot. maybe it was the brand of cotton balls that maybe wasn't soaking up the product very well. Also had a hard time around the eyes taking off the make up. But over all it is a great product and worked well.

3.2/5

February 18, 2016

I received this product as a Chick Advisor.

I haven't been using a toner like product in quite some time so I was excited to receive this product to try. I know Garnier brand is quality and I have used their products in the past.

The Micellar water has no real scent and takes a small amount on a 1 cotton pad to clear most of the face. It left it feeling refreshed but not irritated. It clear my days dirt and grime off (I don't normally wear foundation) but it took off that as well as the dirt and oil I am surrounded by most days. I feel it gives me a clean slate to apply my day cream in the morning and my night crème at night.

The only downfall of the product was that it didn't remove my mascara (again I don't wear it a lot) but when I do I want it to be removed easily (without having to rub and irritate my eyes). It removed some but left most on my eyelashes.

I would recommend this product to any skin type as it removes dirt, oil and makeup as promised and leaves the skin looking refreshed and smooth!

February 18, 2016

I received this for free as a part of the Chick Advisor Review Club.

I really, really like this Micellar Water. It did a great job at removing my eye makeup, even the mascara, in one swipe. It took a few swipes to remove my blush and foundation, but it still did a good job. It was very effective at breaking down the makeup and getting it off, i didn't have to rub like I do with my other makeup remover, a gentle wipe was all it took.

My skin tends to be sensitive to fragrance, so I love that this is fragrance free. It was also extremely gentle on my skin. It didn't even irritate my eyes after removing my eye makeup.

It left my skin feeling soft and clean. It also didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry like many other facial cleansers do. My skin felt really refreshed.

I also like using this first thing in the morning to get rid of the previous nights lotion.

All in all, this is a great, effective, gentle product, at a great price. A bottle will go a long way. I will be purchasing another bottle of this when I run out.

Thanks Chick Advisor and Garnier!

February 18, 2016

I had never tried Micellar water before but got a sample from Chick Advisors as a part of product review......so this product was new to me. Thank GOODNESS I was introduced to this! It is a great addition to my skincare products! I use it before sleeping. Keeps my face healthy and hydrated. What I like most is that it gently takes all makeup off, no rinsing, no harsh rubbing.

February 18, 2016

I really love this product. It removes makeup effortlessly, also cleans the skin. no dryness or sticky residue. I will be telling all of my friends and family about this product. It left my skin feeling great. The price is a very good value and the bottle will last a long time. Thank you #chickadvisor for giving me the chance to try this product for free.

February 17, 2016

This micellar water is very effective to remove the make-up and leaves the skin hydrated. I have to say that it's very similar to other products more expensive, so it's worth the money.

February 17, 2016

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water is an amazing product. It gently removes makeup without stinging the eyes and has a light refreshing feeling. I do however appreciate a squeaky clean face at the end of the night, so I did wash my face after using this product. I would definitely just use this if I were on a camping trip and still feel clean. I definitely recommend this product because of it's all-in-one use!