Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

February 09, 2016

Thank you for the opportunity to try this product.
    What a refreshing product for the skin. So as a test for myself, I washed my face with my normal products then used this. The amount dirt on cotton pad was a bit gross. Clearly my regular cleansers arent doing their jobs.

February 09, 2016

This was provided for a review. I love the size of it especially since you put it on a cotton pad and to me that usually finishes up quick.
    I like the mild scent and the viscosity lol I know I'm very particular.
    My main makeup are eyeliner and mascara which it didn't work as well as some ppl have reviewed it as and they weren't even waterproof. Everything else it worked well enough on.
    I do like how it's not too oily tho but even tho you don't have to rinse it I still kinda do.

February 09, 2016

This is the first time I have tried a Micellar water and was pleasantly surprised!! First of all the bottle was way larger than I expected and is definitely a good amount for what you pay, it will last a long time. There is a slight scent to the water but it not overpowering and did not bother my sensitive skin. The water felt cool and refreshing as I applied it to my face, and surprisingly took off all my make up including eye makeup. Afterwards my face felt clean and refreshed and was very soft to the touch. I think I have found a replacement for my normal make up remover without all the oils and heavy scents.

Definitely recommend!!!

Updated On: February 19, 2016

UPDATE: I have now been using this product for over a week and I still love it! It even took off my lip stain which I thought was amazing since stains are usually pretty hard to remove without lots of scrubbing! I feel like my skin looks more refreshed than before I started using this product, even though I started noticing this almost right away! This product is way better than my usual make up remover/cleanser and it happens to be both in one woohoo! I will continue to purchase this product and have already suggested it to family and friends!

3.2/5

February 09, 2016

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR ONLY FIVE DAYS NOW, BUT I AM VERY PLEASED WITH IT. ITS IS BOTH A CLEANSING WATER AND A MAKEUP REMOVER IN ONE. BECAUSE IT COMES AS A FLUID, YOU NEED ANOTHER STEP TO INCLUDE A WIPE, OR I HAVE BEEN USING COTTON BALLS. SO THAT IS A BIT OF INCONVENIENCE COMPARED TO WIPES. IT IS ECONOMICALLY WORTH EVERY BIT OF THE EXTRA EFFORT. MUCH EASIER TO TRAVEL WITH ALSO AS YOU CAN POUR IT INTO A SMALL TRAVEL SIZE, AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DRAGGING AROUND THAT BIG BOX OF WIPES

February 09, 2016

I was fortunate enough to receive the #garnierskinactive review parcel (thank you so much Chick Advisor!! the cleansing water is INCREDIBLE! It's a 3 in 1 syst m that literally lives up to its claims!!!

Updated On: April 07, 2016

Having had the chance to try #garnierskinactive free for my review (thanks #ChickAdvisor) for over a month now I thought I would update my review to let everyone know how much I still am loving this product! My skin is noticeably softer and there is reduction in pores. I really do not need to use much on a cotton ball which makes it a good item to purchase once I've used this trial. I really enjoy this cleansing water.

*** I received this product for free from the Product Review Club ***

This micellar water really does remove dirt and makeup easily. It makes me think of the Bioderma's micellar water, one of my favorite makeup remover. But this product is very more affordable. So now, I am a convert!

I did not need a bunch of this product to make it work, and after using it, my skin is fresh, bright and clean.

The perfect product for the woman who wants a quick and easy routine! A resounding yes, and I recommend it to everyone!

February 08, 2016

I very like this water, it's clean, light and efficient. I use every day with the Skin active Miracle anti-fatigue and it's perfect for start a day. I like a black tea blueberry of David's tea too.

Updated On: April 07, 2016

It's so sweet and useful

February 08, 2016

After first use of this product, I instantly threw out my other eye makeup remover! This product is so gentle and removes waterproof liner in 2-3 swipes. It leaves my skin feeling clean with no residue! Other products leave traces of makeup and you can feel the product sitting on your skin. This does not do that, and it is probably my favourite thing about it.

February 08, 2016

Thanks to Chickadvisor I got the review this product. I am going to continue using this product as I am extremely happy with the results. Other makeup removers left my skin covered in oil and I always had to rewash my face. With the Micellular water It instantly wiped off all my makeup without harsh scrubbing, even eyelash glue!!! I loved how I was able to wipe this all over my face on nights that I got home late without having to wash my full face. I felt refreshed In an instant. There was also NO weird smell like other products. I now keep this in my gym bag as it works best after a workout for a quick rinse with out washing my face.
    Also, I found this best to carry around in my purse and i can quickly wipe my face to remove any oil throughout the day when I retouch my makeup. Great Product!

February 08, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive this product from ChickAdvisor!

Prior to receiving this product, I was not aware of 'cleansing water' and was a tad sceptical of its effectiveness because it really does resemble water and doesn't have any scent at all (of chemicals that I usually ascribe to the products effectiveness). I was quite surprised at how well it worked! I poured some on a cotton swab and wiped my cheek and all my makeup in that area effortlessly wiped off. I do wear quite a bit of makeup so I will continue to use makeup remover cloths because I would go through quite a bit of this product to remove all my makeup but I love using it after I use makeup remover wipes because I find it manages to remove even more makeup (that I didn't realize was still on my face!). It really speaks to this product's ability to draw out dirt and makeup from my face, while being really gentle on my skin. I'll definitely look for this product in stores once I run out!