Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

March 07, 2016

I'm very glad I got to try this as part of ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. It truly is a makeup magnet. It looks and feels like water, yet when you lightly swipe it across your face, all of your makeup comes off without effort. It does not irritate your eyes or skin and is fantastic for even removing water proof mascara. I will definitely be buying this.

March 07, 2016

This is the first time I have used Garnier SkinActive MicellatvWater. I really like how it makes my skin, not drying at all. My skin felt clean and fresh afterwards. It felt amazing. I would most definitely use this product again.

March 07, 2016

This one I got to test through Chick Advisor and it was great. cleaned my skin well and didn't leave it feeling dry like some other cleansers. Definitely worth it

March 07, 2016

Wow! I really like this product. I use it every morning to clean and refresh my face and at night to remove my makeup. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't make my face itchy or dry. Also, Garnier Micellar water has a great smell, without being too strong. I recommend this product in your everyday routine!

March 07, 2016

If you like Micellar water, this one will not disappoint. If however you are like me, I do not understand what the fuss is all about. Micellar water, is basically extremely small oil droplets suspended in soft water. I thought this would be a really cool type of product to try out, but I'm not sure I really get it. I mean yes, it does remove oils and dirt from your face. I can't speak of makeup as I'm usually a makeup free gal, but many say it doesn't remove eye makeup very well. I suppose my biggest problem with this product is when it dries it smells like algae water. Am I the only one? Anyhow, if you are a Micellar water fan, great price and quality, if not skip it and stick to your regular routine.

March 07, 2016

Oh wow! What to say about this..........loved using it. So easy and no mess with water all over the bathroom! I just wiped my face clean in seconds, no need for rinsing. Took my layers and layers of mascara off without having to rub my eyelashes off. This is perfect to take camping if you don't have running water. Loved it! I will buy it again!

March 07, 2016

Micellar Water, Micellar Water. What exactly is Micellar water? Basically it's a fancy way of saying 'makeup remover'. As a regular makeup wear-er, I find my bathroom full of skincare products to help my face go from ALL DONE UP to regular ol' me again. I have eyemakeup remover, I have makeup remover wipes, oil cleansing products that are especially good for foundation and gentle cleansing foaming washes too.

What I like about the Garnier SkinActive Miceller Water is that it is generally more gentle than some of the other makeup removers that I use, but I still would caution about using this as an eyemakeup remover. I did notice some irritation when I put this on a cotton pad and wiped near my eye area. But it does help get all my foundation and other skincare off.

So it's not a one-stop solution if you have sensitive eye areas, but it's definitely another item for your arsenal.

Updated On: March 07, 2016

(I received this from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club)

March 07, 2016

My aunt bought this as a gift for me. She fell in love with it after using it and thought I would enjoy it as well. She was right. Makes my skin feel clean but not dry and tight like other products. Defiantly will use again and again.

March 07, 2016

I received Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water from ChickAdvisor. I was a sceptic of the efficiency of the product before trying it because that looked like some water a lot. I was very surprised. Besides being very effective, the product does not burn as certain products with oil which I used previously. I adore this product and I find the price moderate! I recommend this product and it is certain that I will buy it again.

March 07, 2016

#GotToTryItFree from #Garnier and #ChickAdvisor. I really like that the product is fragrance free and even great on sensitive skin. It cleans skin in one or two wipes and yes u don't have to rub your skin. It's gentle and it does not dry out skin. It removes oil dirt and make-up with ease. It's a good size product with a reasonable price. Doesn't break your skin out and skin feels clean and not tight or irritated. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants great looking skin. It's worth it!!