Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 18 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

March 07, 2016

This product is the perfect addition to my nightly skin care routine, The formula swiftly cleans my skin from all the makeup and pollutants of a long day. The after feeling is smooth and clean, with little messy effort. Not heavily fragranced, this is a good thing. I just follow up with moisturizer and it is the done. Highly recommend.

1.7/5

March 07, 2016

I received this product from Chick Advisor to review. This cleansing water doesn't work as effective as advertised. I only wear light make up and I don't feel this cleans my face thoroughly, I still had to wash my face after. Won't be using it anymore.

March 07, 2016

Thank you ChickAdvisor for sending me this great new product to try. I am fairly new to the micellar water type products so I was egar to use. I absolutely loved how it did not contain oil so no greasy residue. I found it comparible for strength at removing makeup as other cream brands but did not leave a gresy feel that often bleeds into my eyes sometimes. I was very shocked to find you don't need to wash your face after and that was hard for me as I missed the clean tingle. This would be a great product for camping and on the go and I can for sure see myself buying this product for such use.

March 07, 2016

I really enjoyed using this product. I loved that you could wash your face with it and remove make up with it at the same time. It definitely saved me time at night for washing my face. It appeared to be quiet gentle on my skin too which i really enjoyed as some other cleaners are a bit more abrasive. Seems like it is priced very competitively, especially because it has dual purposes. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

2.7/5

March 06, 2016

This product left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It's very gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave it feeling stripped or oily. Would be perfect for quick on-the-go face wipe when you don't have time to wash your face but want a pick-me-up.

March 06, 2016

I received this product for free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club to test and review. After a few weeks of using this micellar water, I am in love!!! I usually use the Bioderma micellar water to religiously remove my makeup and pre-cleanse my face. After trying out the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water, I find that there is no difference between the two and both work equally as well to remove my makeup and cleanse my skin. I always wash my face after with a foaming cleanser, so I didn't find any issues with any lingering residue. With Bioderma being more than double the price of the Garnier version, I will definitely switch over to this product after I finish the rest of my Bioderma stash.

March 06, 2016

I have had the opportunity of trying this product for the past couple weeks. Although I don't really wear make up, I found it a nice simple cleanser. With the little make up removal I used it for, it still required some rubbing for it to eventually work but not as simple as I thought it would be. I do feel refreshed after using it so that is always a nice feeling.

2.7/5

March 06, 2016

I received this product from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club, free to try. Initially I was very excited to try this product, but overall I was disappointed. I've used a few other micellar water products, and I found this on to be harsh. It stung my skin and eye area, it made removing my make up quite painful. It was an irritating product I had to stop using it.

March 06, 2016

I have used Garnier's SkinActive Micellar Water for several days. Using it to cleanse and remove make up saves so much time compared to my usual skincare routine. I applied with a cotton pad as directed but I still prefer cleansing with a warm face cloth. There is a mild to no scent and it didn't produce any complications for me considering that my skin is very sensitive. I would recommend this product especially for people with little extra time - New Mums! It would be great in a travel size for the gym.

March 06, 2016

I had the opportunity to try this from Chickadvisor. I was really interested in trying this as it states you don't need any soap to wash your makeup off and it didn't contain oil. I tried it and liked how it felt. I had to rub a bit more for it to remove my mascara. I enjoyed that I didn't have to rinse anything off after using it. The thing I liked best was like I mentioned that you don't have to rinse it off because it like water. It is very convenient and easy to use. You should give it a try. I brought it in at work and my co-workers even tried it and were impressed. Thanks for giving me this opportunity.