Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

March 08, 2016

I use the waterproof version of this product and it is absolutely fantastic. It takes every smidge of my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It hasn't broken me out, and a bottle lasts forever. It's also great for spot cleaning makeup brushes.

March 08, 2016

I received From ChickAdvisor my full size bottle of Garnier SkinActive Micellar water all in one cleansing water and found it really removed my makeup very well. This fragrance free for all skin types made my face feel vibrant and clean and then adding the Garnier SkinActive moisturizing lotion my face fely so soft and smooth.

March 08, 2016

So everyone I know bought this for makeup removal but I wanted to look into using it for something different, I decided if its sensitive enough for face and eyes its safe enough for brush cleansing and it works, and it hasn't hurt my brushes since I have been using it!

March 08, 2016

I have tried a number of toners in the past, that usually strip your face bare and leave a definite tingle afterwards and some tightness once they dry. When I first tried Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water, there was no tingle and no tightness - so I really thought it couldn't possibly work. Was very pleasantly surprised to see how much dirt and makeup it could remove. It is light and refreshing, definitely cleans away dirt. I would recommend it!

March 08, 2016

I love love love love this stuff!!!

I thought at first that there was no way an unassuming looking product like this could be as effective as it is!!! I mean it says that it's just water right??? WRONG... it's cleaning power is amazing but it doesn't leave you feeling dried out or chemically stretched, also it actually gets off everything... I mean everything, I thought my face wash was doing the job, it wasn't... The cotton pad proved that there was a lot left to be wiped away! I am in love, and will 100% be buying this product and adding to my daily cleansing routine

March 08, 2016

the first time I used this product I was amazed the makeup beaded up and came right off! only downside is you still need to use an eye makeup remover but who doesn't have that on hand! after the first use my skin felt soft, clean and not dried out.
    I would definitely recommend this product. I was so excited that I had to share it with a few friends who were just as amazed by it as I was.

March 07, 2016

I love how easy this product is to use. Before receiving it I just washed my face with a wet facecloth to wash my face because it was easy. This product is just as easy, if not easier to use since I don't have to wait for the water to warm up. I'm not sure if I will purchase it again as I need to compare prices as I received this free through the product review club.

March 07, 2016

I'm very glad I got to try this as part of ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. It truly is a makeup magnet. It looks and feels like water, yet when you lightly swipe it across your face, all of your makeup comes off without effort. It does not irritate your eyes or skin and is fantastic for even removing water proof mascara. I will definitely be buying this.

March 07, 2016

This is the first time I have used Garnier SkinActive MicellatvWater. I really like how it makes my skin, not drying at all. My skin felt clean and fresh afterwards. It felt amazing. I would most definitely use this product again.

March 07, 2016

This one I got to test through Chick Advisor and it was great. cleaned my skin well and didn't leave it feeling dry like some other cleansers. Definitely worth it