Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

March 06, 2016

I received this product pack for free from ChickAdvisor. I have not been using a liquid makeup remover so it was a nice change from cream products. It was easy to use(simply pour a small amount on a cotton pad and gently wipe) and took my makeup off no problem. I tried to take off lipstick and had to try a few times but other then that it worked great! It is a nice gentle product and my skin felt clean after using it. I have not seen any big changes in my skin since using but it does make my skin feel much cleaner and lighter compared to using a cream makeup remover. I really like how much product you get for the price($9.99). I have told 2 friends about my free products I received and how they have worked on me. I think I would buy this again just because it is so easy. I would definitely like to see a smaller bottle available in the future as well(better for travel!). Great product!

March 06, 2016

i received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.
    i found this product worked well, except i found it a bit drying.

i had tried a more expensive micellar water before which i didn't find as drying, so i will probably not buy this brand.

i think those with normal or oily skin would probably like this one better than i did.

March 06, 2016

I have been enjoying using this Micellar Water. The key is to soak your cotton pad and hold it onto your eyelids for the best removal. Once you have held it for a short time, your eye makeup will simply wipe away. It's non greasy and feels very fresh on the skin. Thank you Chick Advisor for sending this to me without cost for review. I highly recommend everyone try this amazing remover.

March 06, 2016

I received the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water from ChickAdvisor for review. I have not tried a micellar water before reviewing this product ,so I was unsure if it would work. I was very pleased at how well it worked at removing my makeup. There was no scrubbing and with a few wipes my makeup was all removed.It did not have any scent and there was no tingling feeling when using it. It left my skin feeling very clean and well moisturized. I would buy and recommend this product to my friends.

March 06, 2016

I received this from ChickAdvisor to test. I absolutely love this product. I've never used anything like this before. I usually just scrub my face in the evening so it was a nice change to just wipe at night. It completely removed my makeup and left my skin feeling clean. I definitely recommend this to others.

March 06, 2016

I received this to try from the Chickadvisor product review club.
    The concept of this product was new to me, as I normally use a face wash soap-type with water. I wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, with eyeshadow, liner and foundation so I was a little wary of this micellar water at first, but it really did a great job at removing makeup. It removed all my eyeliner and foundation. Plus, the fact that you didn't need to rinse off with water made using this micellar water really quick and easy! I love the convenience of it and how easy it makes removing makeup.

March 06, 2016

I already use a higher priced Micellar water and was really impressed by Garnier's. It removes my makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without a strong scent. It did have some issues with waterproof mascara, but I find that most micellar waters do not fully remove my mascara, especially not the newer drug store ones.
    I usually use one made for oily skin to help with my t-zone and while this was not, I did not find that my skin was any greasier than usual.
    For $10 for a generous sized bottle, I would definitely buy it again.

**Received free from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club**

March 06, 2016

I was skeptical when I received this product free to try. Most makeup removers I have used in the past have left an oily feeling and I've felt a need to wash my face after using them. The first time I used this I fell in love! Nor only does it work amazing, but it's truly like wiping water over your face. No oily/greasy feeling, works really well, and no smell. It left my skin feeling very clean and fresh. I will absolutely buy this in the future! Thank you chickadvisor for the chance to try this amazing product!

March 06, 2016

Okay this is my favourite make up remover ever. I am a happy convert to Micellar Water now.

It is like just smoothing a cotton pad of water over your face, it is a little bubbly, but not greasy and does not require rinsing off. Note - there are oil bubbles in this, that is what micelles are (apparently), but they just rinse away without having to was them off.

I do have to do a few passes when I have full make up on, but I think that considering the size of the bottle, I don't have a problem with that. I have read that waterproof products are difficult to remove with Micellar Waters, however I don't use those products, so this worked well for me.

March 06, 2016

I received this product to review from Chick Advisor. I too, was unsure whether this was just for makeup removal or to be used like a regular cleanser. When I used it to remove makeup, I was left with a somewhat sticky feeling on my face. I didn't like it and washed my face with regular wash right after. Since then, I have been using it like more of an astringent in a way, for quick touch ups during the day or in the morning. It it far more effective this way and does not leave a residue. I like this product, but and unsure if I would purchase it in the future.