Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 18 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

March 06, 2016

I received this product as part of the Chic Advisor Product Review Club.

I LOVE this product. My first experience with a cleansing water and I am now a devotee. Love how easily my makeup melts off my face at the end of the day - including eye make up too! I am always surprised how much gunk comes off my face - even when I think I have removed it all! My skin has never felt this clean. It is non oily or greasy and just feels like water. Price point is great considering the large bottle that you get - and you really don't need that much product to clean your

Updated On: March 06, 2016

Would recommend also for easy make up removal before the gym or to take away while camping!

3.2/5

March 06, 2016

I don't wear makeup regularly and try not to use soap on my face. I loved that it is just one step. Clean and go and being a mother to a 6 year old always on the go this was great.

March 06, 2016

This was a very interesting product to try. I love wearing makeup but I'm not a fan of how long it takes to get it off or the effort involved. This water made it easy, I barely had to scrub. Very nice.

Some days I don't even wear make up. It was nice to use this at the end of the day to wipe off my face to feel so clean. Very nice product. Definitely buying again.

2.3/5

March 06, 2016

Got this free as part of the Review Club.

Not sure if it's because it looks so much like water, i didn't feel it did as much deep cleansing as I'd want to. just didn't give me a clean feeling. to me, it's more a convenient option if say, i had a late night and want to cleanse my face quickly.

I do not think I will invest in this product.

March 06, 2016

I got this product from chickadvisor to try for free! This is the first micellar water that I have tried and I really like what it does. I usually wear a bb cream and this product takes if off with almost zero effort! I love that l don't even have to rinse. I will totally be buying this again.

March 06, 2016

I received this product from Chick Advisor to review. I really loved it! It did a good job of removing makeup but my favourite way to use this is in the morning to remove my nighttime skin care products. Definitely comparable to more expensive micellar waters. My only gripe is that Garnier isn't cruelty free, otherwise I'd buy this again in a heartbeat! Great product.

March 05, 2016

I use this almost daily after work as I put on bb cream. I love how you do not need to rinse off with water so it does save a bit of time. It does not break me out and the product itself feels and absorb like water. It also does a great job at removing my light makeup. The price is awesome too!

March 05, 2016

I received this Micellar water as part of a review - this is the 4th Micellar water I have used and it is by far the best one too. It really does a good job removing everything except for waterproof mascara - let's face it...sometimes even the emr's for waterproof products don't even work. It did remove glitter with one swipe. It also left skin feeling moisturized and refreshed where as others have left my skin feeling coated with something and it had to be washed. I really appreciate that the product is scent free....it's a preference thing. The size of the bottle and the amount required makes this a bargain!!!! Thank you Chickadvisor!!!!

March 05, 2016

Thanks Chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free!

I really like the Micellar Water. I applied it to a cotton ball and used it after I'd washed my face with my regular face wash. I was quite surprised at how much more dirt/makeup came off! It took all my mascara off, which my regular makeup remover doesn't seem to do.

I definitely recommend this product! #TryGarnier

March 05, 2016

No need to do a big long review on this..... GO BUY IT ! 10/10 ! An amazing value for the amount and quality of the product. This has replaced my Nivea Micellar Water.