Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

March 06, 2016

I was grateful to have the chance to try out this product for the Product Review Club.
    When I first got the product I wasn't sure whether it was meant to be used just for removing eye makeup or for actually cleansing my whole face, so I thought I'd try it both ways. Since the packaging said that no rinsing was required, I wiped down my whole face with it, including my eye makeup. I thought I would try that for several days, but after the first time I didn't like how it left a sticky feeling on my face and I still had a lot of eye makeup around my eyes, so I decided not to use it that way any more. From then on, I used it to remove all the makeup from my face, but then I used a cleanser afterwards, and that worked better. I liked how it left my face feeling cleaner and softer, but I didn't find that it worked as well at removing mascara and eyeliner as my usual eye makeup remover. I would say it's an average product, but the price is really good, so I might consider buying it in the future and using it in conjunction with my current eye makeup remover and a cleanser.

March 06, 2016

Yes, yes, yes!! I love micellar water but sometimes find they can be a bit drying, this one removes makeup SO well and doesn't leave skin feeling tight (or too greasy). It's also an amazing size for the price and will last you a good while. If you remove makeup every night this is highly recommended! I love that there are inexpensive micellar options on the market now!! I actually prefer this one over my Bioderma!

Updated On: March 06, 2016

I received this for review from Chick Advisor :)

March 06, 2016

I absolutely loved this product. I usually use makeup wipes to cleanse my eye makeup and I was always cncerned with the rubbing. This product eliminates all my concerns, I don't have to rub my eyes to remove my makeup. It's so gentle and extremely effective. This is my new favourite product!

March 06, 2016

I was able to sample this item for free from Chick Advisor.
    My honest opinion of this product is that it really works!

It is perfect for cleansing the skin and removing any traces of makeup or anything else.
    I felt clean and refreshed after using it.

March 06, 2016

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Review Club.
    I was a little unsure about this product at first as I was not sure how effective it would be. However, after using it for a couple of weeks now I don't know how I lived without it. It removes so much more make up,than my other make up remover and leaves my skin feeling fresh and so clean.

March 06, 2016

This has got to be the greatest makeup remover i have ever used. I was so happy to try this and amazed at how good it works. i will definitely be buying this stuff. It is awesome. Thank you so much!

March 06, 2016

Loved the Micellar Water I received free to review from ChickAdvisor. Originally, I loved the fact it was an all in one product to both remove makeup, clean and freshen skin. When I tried it I found each time I used it I loved it more. Not only did it remove makeup but left my skin dewy & feeling great. I find I use it quite frequently to get a clean feeling especially if I have to cook anything greasy. A perfect water that will be a staple from now on.

March 06, 2016

I received Garniers Skin Active Micellar Water for free from ChickAdvisor and was very pleased when my package arrived! With days I could feel a difference in my skin. It was refreshing, easy to use and now part of my beauty routine! I wear a bit of makeup everyday and was amazed at how well the water using with a makeup pad took off all my makeup before bed. It was refreshing to use for morning routines as well.
    I would definitlty reccomend Garnier products to my friends and family, but The Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water is my favorite.

March 06, 2016

This cleansing water is the bomb. It is a very good doop for makeup removers. It completely removes my makeup just like the makeup wipes and makeup removers. However, the only down fall is that I can't use it around my eyes. It stings like crazy.

March 06, 2016

I received this product for free as part of a review package from Chick-Advisor.
    It came in a great package, loved it.
    This Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water was a new thing for me, I had never tried Micellar water before.

I'm 50 years old so the forst night I tried the Micellar water I had some makeup ands mascara and I was very curious if the water was going to remove everything.
    It took a few pads to remove the mascara and 2 more pads for the rest of the acial make up for the pads to become clear of make up.
    I must say that I do have better results with my facial wipes,
    But I do like the water for when I get up in the mornings, it feels very refreshing.
    I would definitely buy the Micellar water for the summer, when it is very hot and humid , I bet this water would be very handy and useful for the face a couple of times a day, for me it would.

But I still prefer my facial wipes for removing my make up and special eye pad makeup remover, that's what works best for me.

But the Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water is still a great product.