Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

March 06, 2016

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Review Club.
    I was a little unsure about this product at first as I was not sure how effective it would be. However, after using it for a couple of weeks now I don't know how I lived without it. It removes so much more make up,than my other make up remover and leaves my skin feeling fresh and so clean.

March 06, 2016

This has got to be the greatest makeup remover i have ever used. I was so happy to try this and amazed at how good it works. i will definitely be buying this stuff. It is awesome. Thank you so much!

March 06, 2016

Loved the Micellar Water I received free to review from ChickAdvisor. Originally, I loved the fact it was an all in one product to both remove makeup, clean and freshen skin. When I tried it I found each time I used it I loved it more. Not only did it remove makeup but left my skin dewy & feeling great. I find I use it quite frequently to get a clean feeling especially if I have to cook anything greasy. A perfect water that will be a staple from now on.

March 06, 2016

I received Garniers Skin Active Micellar Water for free from ChickAdvisor and was very pleased when my package arrived! With days I could feel a difference in my skin. It was refreshing, easy to use and now part of my beauty routine! I wear a bit of makeup everyday and was amazed at how well the water using with a makeup pad took off all my makeup before bed. It was refreshing to use for morning routines as well.
    I would definitlty reccomend Garnier products to my friends and family, but The Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water is my favorite.

March 06, 2016

This cleansing water is the bomb. It is a very good doop for makeup removers. It completely removes my makeup just like the makeup wipes and makeup removers. However, the only down fall is that I can't use it around my eyes. It stings like crazy.

March 06, 2016

I received this product for free as part of a review package from Chick-Advisor.
    It came in a great package, loved it.
    This Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water was a new thing for me, I had never tried Micellar water before.

I'm 50 years old so the forst night I tried the Micellar water I had some makeup ands mascara and I was very curious if the water was going to remove everything.
    It took a few pads to remove the mascara and 2 more pads for the rest of the acial make up for the pads to become clear of make up.
    I must say that I do have better results with my facial wipes,
    But I do like the water for when I get up in the mornings, it feels very refreshing.
    I would definitely buy the Micellar water for the summer, when it is very hot and humid , I bet this water would be very handy and useful for the face a couple of times a day, for me it would.

But I still prefer my facial wipes for removing my make up and special eye pad makeup remover, that's what works best for me.

But the Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water is still a great product.

March 06, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. This product is like my current toner, but better because it is an ALL-IN-1 cleansing water! It removes makeup, cleanses, and refreshes my skin instantly. The best part is, I do not need to rinse it off like other cleansers. I love how it works well with my sensitive skin.

March 06, 2016

This product was excellent I got it free from Chickadvisor and it worked fantastic. It was so great I replaced my other brand product for this one. I highly recommend.

March 06, 2016

I received this product to try from the Chickadvisor review club, and I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise, but holy moly am I glad I did. I hadn't tried Micellar Water before, but I will use it now forever (and probably Garnier brand, since this one really works well). It's really gentle yet extremely effective. Makeup comes right off and there is no rinsing required. Easy and effective, and makes my skin feel great! TRY IT!

March 06, 2016

I love how it was easy to use and it took off all my make up. I had to do it a few times for it to come off completely but love how it works. I love that I didn't have to wash my face after using it. I find it works best if you are not wearing a lot of make up when trying to use it. Would definitely recommend it to anyone for a quick make up removal. 4 stars.