Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

March 06, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. This product is like my current toner, but better because it is an ALL-IN-1 cleansing water! It removes makeup, cleanses, and refreshes my skin instantly. The best part is, I do not need to rinse it off like other cleansers. I love how it works well with my sensitive skin.

March 06, 2016

This product was excellent I got it free from Chickadvisor and it worked fantastic. It was so great I replaced my other brand product for this one. I highly recommend.

March 06, 2016

I received this product to try from the Chickadvisor review club, and I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise, but holy moly am I glad I did. I hadn't tried Micellar Water before, but I will use it now forever (and probably Garnier brand, since this one really works well). It's really gentle yet extremely effective. Makeup comes right off and there is no rinsing required. Easy and effective, and makes my skin feel great! TRY IT!

March 06, 2016

I love how it was easy to use and it took off all my make up. I had to do it a few times for it to come off completely but love how it works. I love that I didn't have to wash my face after using it. I find it works best if you are not wearing a lot of make up when trying to use it. Would definitely recommend it to anyone for a quick make up removal. 4 stars.

March 06, 2016

I received this product for free to review
    I am been using this product for 2 weeks approximately. It was my first time using Miscellar Water. i loved it! Loved that I didnt have to rinse and It did clean my face really well. I do wear make up regularly (regular non-waterproof mascara) and very little foundation so I dont know about heavy make up. Definitely would recommend!

March 06, 2016

I received this product as part of the Chic Advisor Product Review Club.

I LOVE this product. My first experience with a cleansing water and I am now a devotee. Love how easily my makeup melts off my face at the end of the day - including eye make up too! I am always surprised how much gunk comes off my face - even when I think I have removed it all! My skin has never felt this clean. It is non oily or greasy and just feels like water. Price point is great considering the large bottle that you get - and you really don't need that much product to clean your

Updated On: March 06, 2016

Would recommend also for easy make up removal before the gym or to take away while camping!

3.2/5

March 06, 2016

I don't wear makeup regularly and try not to use soap on my face. I loved that it is just one step. Clean and go and being a mother to a 6 year old always on the go this was great.

March 06, 2016

This was a very interesting product to try. I love wearing makeup but I'm not a fan of how long it takes to get it off or the effort involved. This water made it easy, I barely had to scrub. Very nice.

Some days I don't even wear make up. It was nice to use this at the end of the day to wipe off my face to feel so clean. Very nice product. Definitely buying again.

2.3/5

March 06, 2016

Got this free as part of the Review Club.

Not sure if it's because it looks so much like water, i didn't feel it did as much deep cleansing as I'd want to. just didn't give me a clean feeling. to me, it's more a convenient option if say, i had a late night and want to cleanse my face quickly.

I do not think I will invest in this product.

March 06, 2016

I got this product from chickadvisor to try for free! This is the first micellar water that I have tried and I really like what it does. I usually wear a bb cream and this product takes if off with almost zero effort! I love that l don't even have to rinse. I will totally be buying this again.