Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 17, 2016

The Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water worked very well! It left my skin feeling clean and refreshed! The price was decent and I plan on buying it! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

March 17, 2016

I really enjoyed trying this product. Although the delivery was late in arriving, I jumped right in and started using it. It removed my make-up so easily - no need to tug on the skin or scrub. My face felt light and clean afterwards. I liked the fact that I didn't have to rinse it off. My skin is sensitive at times and I had no problems using this. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to my friends and family.

March 17, 2016

I was fortunate to be able to try the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water courtesy of ChickAdvisors' #TryGarnier campaign. I love how fresh and clean it leaves my skin feeling. I did find that I did need to rub the product into my skin to achieve the best results. It removes all the makeup, dirt, and oil from my skin without leaving any residue. A definite must try.

3.2/5

March 17, 2016

Great cleanser that removes all dirt and oil without making your face feel tight and dry. Great for eyes and all makeup so you don't have to use multiple products.

March 17, 2016

Amazing product and a great dupe for the Bioderma micellar water that I've been using for years. I am happy that the drugstore now has a cheaper option for a similar product.

This is gentle and effective. I'll be buying the waterproof version to try out next.

I was sent this product free to review from Chickadvisor's product review club.

March 17, 2016

Got this product to try through chick advisor and it works great! Love the smell and it left my skin feeling clean and fresh. Will definitely purchase again once I run out and would highly recommend it.

March 17, 2016

I absolutely loved this stuff!! It works extremely well when removing makeup from your face. It does say on the bottle you do not need to rub but I found this to be untrue. I did need to rub but it worked very well when doing so. I normally use the Maybelline makeup remover which is quite expensive, this works just as good!

March 17, 2016

I loved how easily this product removed all of my makeup and oil from my skin at the end of the day. I was not a huge fan of the earthy smell at first but the effectiveness was worth that minor hiccup. I would use this gentle micellar water in future and recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.

Note: I receive this product on a complimentary basis in exchange for my honest review.

March 17, 2016

Really noticed a difference immediately so run don't walk to your nearest drug store to buy this please you'll be glad you did! Thanks guys SO much for the opportunity to try this great new product Garnier's the best!

March 17, 2016

When I first use it, I noticed my pores were clean and looked remarkably smaller. It does not irritate my skin when removing my makeup, even my waterproof makeup .It made my skin feel clean, refreshed,,soft & hydrated.