Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    1.0/5

April 03, 2016

This looks like an appealing substitute for the Bioderma; however, this product was irritating on my eyes, and didn't do a very thorough job cleansing for all the bother. I recommend splurging on the real deal and just getting the Bioderma instead.

That said, the biophase version of this cleanser for waterproof make up is wonderful.

April 03, 2016

I like the packaging and this product! I love using it particularly when I need to remove my makeup. It removes everything, while it says you don't need to rinse I do find myself rinsing anyway. It's a habit that's hard to break :).

April 02, 2016

This product is amazing! This is the first time I have ever used a Micellar Water product for cleansing and I am hooked.I absolutely love this product. it removed all of my makeup, and sometimes even after using my facial cleansing wipes, i finish with this product.

2.3/5

April 02, 2016

I tried using this, after I heard all the hype about micellar water. When I used the product I felt like I had to use a lot of it in order for it to remove my makeup and clean my skin. I liked the softness of the product, so it could be great for sensitive skin. I didn't get the clean feeling it is suppose to leave, so I'd rather use makeup remover or a cleanser over this.

April 01, 2016

I absolutely LOVE the micellar cleansing water ! it's like a high end product but half the price!
    It takes off all my makeup with just one cotton round and doesn't leave a greasy film on my face!
    There's no need to rinse off afterwards but I always do because I usually use a scrub after just to be extra sure! but with the cost and effectiveness it's great for what it claims to do!

March 31, 2016

My husband particularly loves this product as it doesn't leave a residue on your face, it feels more like you are refreshing your face than anything else. I find you need to scrub a bit more on mascara than with a makeup remover but your pores wont clog up with the micellar water!

March 31, 2016

This product is like water,feels light on skin and refreshes it. IT removes makeup without leaving the face oily. Does not remove waterproof makeup,but i like it very much.It doesnt irritate my eyes area.Definitely i will buy again

March 30, 2016

I recently purchased this product and I absolutely love it! I have normal to dry skin and I find it adds a bit of moisture back into my skin rather than removing it. It is very good at taking off my makeup at the end of the day, though I use the blue waterproof remover version of this to remove my eye makeup. All in all, it's an excellent product!

March 29, 2016

This cleansing water is amazing! I have very oily skin. Not only does this get rid of unwanted oil, but it helps hydrate and keeps my skin healthy and matte. I love this way more than the Simple cleansing water, just for the simple fact of getting twice the amount for only $1 more! A lot more effective as well. This cleansing water does not leave a residue like the Simple one does. Highly recommended.

March 29, 2016

I received this product to try as part of the review club. I hadn't heard of Micellar Water prior to trying this prodcut and didn't know what the expect. It was fantastic as a makeup remover and didn't have the oily residue that other makeup removers have. Would recommend!