Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

January 08, 2019

Great product. I'd pay anything for this product that's how good it is. It works great at removing every ounce of makeup even waterproof. It gets all the gunk out of your pores leaving your skin smooth and hydrated. It's a step in my skin care routine that I never miss. I even have a bottle in my gym bag to hydrate my have after a good workout. I have combination skin and it works great for me.

January 01, 2019

It does everything!

This micellar water is the best! It easily takes makeup away. It also takes off some stains from your clothes! Sometimes I just use it to cleanse my face, and after I use it my face feels refreshed!

December 14, 2018

Solution micellaire tout en un

Par le passé j utilisais des lingettes des maquillantes mais qui ont finit par m'irriter les yeux. On m a convaincu d essayer une eau micellaire et une en particulier a retenu mon attention celle de chez garnier. Et franchement je l utilise en demaquillant et elle fait tres bien son job! Mes yeux depuis que je l'utilise (1an et demi environ), ne me pose aucun probleme de peau ou d irritation aux yeux.
    Rien de plus simple coton+un peu de lotion et le tour est joué ;)

November 29, 2018

Great micellar water for face makeup

I used this for a couple years but noticed I'd always have to go over my eye makeup/mascara a few times. I've recently switched to oil cleansing and it works much better but this micellar water was effective at taking off my foundation with one swipe. If you can handle oil cleansing, I'd say give that a try, otherwise this is a great product if you're sticking to micellar water.

November 07, 2018

My Holy Grail of Makeover Removers!

I am in love with this product! It is so easy to use - especially after a long day at the office or a night out. I simply soak my cotton pad with this product and wipe my face with it. Depending on how much makeup you wear, you might need two pads but it is awesome. I find that this in combination with a cleanser is really all you need to make sure there is no makeup behind.

September 19, 2018

Amazing

Wow, this product works like a charm. I didn't expect it to be so amazing but it was.
    It literally took of all my makeup, including waterproof mascara without harsh rubbing.
    This is truly a spectacular product.

September 17, 2018

A product I keep buying

This is a product that I continually keep in my beauty routine. I love that it takes off all of my makeup and it doesnt take any scrubbing to get it off. This product is easy to use, and effective.

September 17, 2018

Best makeup remover !!!!

I’ve repurchased this sooo many times,
    It takes off eye makeup as well as face makeup ...and it doesn’t dry out your face afterwards ...you need to try this 😀💕

September 14, 2018

Love love this cleansing water

I have a super sensitive skin and I have tried several cleansing oil/water/milk products. Most of them made my skin burning.
    I bought Garnier skinactive micellar cleansing water at a drugstore and I'll never regret this. It removes makeup, sunscreen, dirt, oil. After using I still feel comfortable with a clean and hydrated skin. Perfect!
    Now I use this stuff everyday, it comes in 400ml format for up to 200 uses (price 7.99$ before tax). Super economical!

1.8/5

August 28, 2018

There's better out there...

I typically like garnier products but this stuff just doesnt seem to cut it with waterproof mascara. 2 or 3 tries before I can get it off. Nivea offers a more effective option at a better price.