3.9/5
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask The Super Hydrating Soothing with Chamomile & Hyaluronic Acid Reviews

October 09, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

My favourite face mask

I love sheet masks and this is the best. My skin is usually quite dry but this makes my skin feel super hydrated and soft. A little expensive but often on offer in some stores, definitely worth the money though.

August 29, 2019

Wow wow wow

I tried this sheet mask recently and am still feeling the positive effects. Really what I wanted/needed was mega hydration (which all of the Moisture Bomb masks deliver), not necessarily the sensitive skin aspect. That being said, this was so gentle and soothing on my skin while also delivering so much saturating moisture that I even noticed some of my fine lines were ERASED.

As a result, I checked out the other Moisture Bomb masks online and can see myself happily using any of them which is exactly what I'll do. For around $3, this would make a great stocking stuffer/gift basket addition. I can already think of a few new moms in my circle who would probably love these - especially the Anti-fatigue one.

This is the first time I've used a sheet mask so it did take some getting used to. I normally use clay masks for oil absorption and pore minimizing, which this mask did not necessarily address. It was also quite goopy with so much serum to massage in afterward, but as I said, very worth it in the end when I saw the result. I'll definitely be grabbing more of these masks for my lazy days. Recommended!

May 31, 2019

Holy grail mask!

I decided to pick this up from my grocery store and I didn’t expect it to do much. I bought the pink one to soothe sensitive skin. However, after one use I saw how calm and less irritated my skin was! I know but these in bulk! If I have a special event I’ll do 2-3 of these the week of to help clear away some pimples and take down some redness! Would recommend to my sensitive skin friends! It is a bit pricey though in my opinion at $4/mask

2.0/5

April 21, 2019

Not recommended

This sheet mask have done nothing to my skin. It didn’t felt softer or hydrated.Its a total waste of money.The Neutrogena hydrating mask works much better.Definitely not recommended!!

3.2/5

April 09, 2019

Good at first.

My sister gave me this mask last weekend and I decided to try it right away because I absolutely LOVE sheet masks. This one has sakura extract and hyaluronic acid and is for dull-looking skin. First impression? Very large mask to accomodate different face size and a lot of product in it. Literally, there could have been two masks with all the product left after. Also, it smells VERY nice! I've never really smelled a Sakura flower, but this smells fantastic.

Now, my skin absorbed the mask very well and felt super soft afterwise! I was happy about that. It's like my skin needed that ! But I'll have to sadly admit that after rubbing in the excess product on my skin, it became super dry. Like all the hydration had vanish of my skin. This is the second time I use a product with hyalyronic acid (from another brand) and both time, it left my skin feeling dry. Isn't this acid supose to hydrate your skin? And it's doing the opposite for mine? I don't understand!

I did like the mask. I liked the softness on my skin and the glow it gave. Just not a fan of having to heavily apply moisturizer afterwards

April 04, 2019

good product

i use the sheet mask once a week to have a deep moisturizing treatment for my skin. it's easy to use and i do find it works. price is ok. definitely worth trying

March 23, 2019

Really gives deep moisture

This product is a treat for your face. Totally non-greasy and large enough for any face shape, it is a breeze to apply and remove. I loved how soft, smooth and hydrated my face felt after use and for a day after. I thought it looked more radiant as well. The scent is not too overpowering. I have recommended this to friends with older mature and or dry facial skin. It was even fun to use with my teenage granddaughters as a way to teach them to start early to look after their skin.

March 18, 2019

Super Hydrating

Garnier sheet mask is cost effective and best suitable for Canadian Winters. Within one use the skin does regain mositure. I experienced a glow on my face within one use of this product. I would recommend this product to everyone who would like to use a cost effective sheet mask during the harsh Canadian winters

February 25, 2019
    Georgia, United States

My go-to

This is my favorite sheet mask. It's cheap, but not poor quality. The mask is cooling and hydrating. The moisture lasts all night. The serum is a little more thick than other sheet make but it is still comfortable.

January 27, 2019

Worth Every Penny!

The cold winter weather usually leaves my skin feeling dull and dry. I applied this sheet mask right after washing my face and instantly, I felt hydrated and a slight tingle from the hyaluronic acid. 15 minutes later, I peeled it off, let my face dry and applied a moisturizer so seal it all in. My skin felt tight and hydrated. Recommend!