3.6/5
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask with Chamomile + Hyaluronic Acid Reviews
#101 in Face Masks

2.0/5

April 21, 2019

Not recommended

This sheet mask have done nothing to my skin. It didn’t felt softer or hydrated.Its a total waste of money.The Neutrogena hydrating mask works much better.Definitely not recommended!!

August 13, 2018

not worth the price

Actually, I love lots of Garnier's product, but this mask line, i do not like, it is not moisture my face, and the cut is not fit. I bought it from Shoppers aoubt $3 / mask, i can purchase other maskes that cheaper than this, but more effective.
    Won't purchase it again.

August 10, 2018

relaxing

This Garnier Moisture Bomb has a lovely, but not over-powering fragrance that I found very relaxing. The instructions on the back of the package were extremely easy to follow. The sheet mask was a very generous size, if you have a larger face. There was so much serum on the mask, and there was some left in the packet to use for another day (on your entire face and neck). I did not find it greasy or slimy and the serum soaked into my skin quickly.

July 02, 2018

Great Product! Would definitely buy

I received a free sample from the company and was eager to try it out. After getting a nasty sunburn, I hoped that the mask may help my face. It was super easy to use; instructions were straight forward. Definitely helped my face recover from the sunburn. I was throughly pleased with the quickness and effectiveness of this product. I would definitely buy this!

April 17, 2018

Amazing high end hydration mask at an affordable pricing!

The Garnier moisture bomb are by far my favorite part of my skin care routine. The moisture bomb is a perfect end of the day relaxation routine which helps repair any skin dryness. It worked really well on my skin and gave it a natural glow. I would definitely recommend and use again.

2.0/5

March 31, 2018

Dont waste your money

First of all, it is expensive for a one use mask. When I opened it the holes for my eyes and nose were so small that I had to take the mask off and rip larger holes before i could wear it. I left it on for the recommended time and patted the serum into my skin instead of washing it off.
    I will say thaf my face felt refreshed afterward but not really moisturized. It made no difference in my dry skin at all which is why I purchased it.
    I would not buy this again. It didnt really do anything and was hard to wear.

March 31, 2018

Best Value!

I have used a plethora of face masks, from high end to drugstore but this mask impressed me because it contains so much more of the serum than an average face mask! I had a lot of left over of the serum in the packet so I used it as serum for a couple of days. My skin definitely felt and looked hydrated after usage.

March 27, 2018

Nice one

This is indeed a moisture bomb!! 🤗 I got to try it for free thanks to the Garnier contest on their website. I liked it a lot, comes with a good amount of product on the mask. I did feel a nice difference on my skin after using it. The only thing I didn't like much was that a lot of product was left both in the container and my face as well. You're not supposed to rinse, but to massage into skin instead. However, I had to wipe it off a bit with a tissue because there was too much.

March 05, 2018

makes you feel refreshed

It was a pretty good mask for it's value. Face definitely felt clean and refreshed after! The mask is not small so if you have a bigger face, it fits well.

February 16, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It's the Bomb! I'd buy it.

The Super Hydrating sheet mask (Moisture Bomb) from Garnier SkinActive, works. I will be looking for it at the store next time. Easy to apply, and makes your skin feel so good, and moisture packed.