Garnier Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water Reviews

Good - 0
    2.7/5

August 10, 2018

Good, but won't repurchase

Right off the bat I love the packaging of this product, it includes a lot of helpful information without being overwhelming or confusing. Some interesting facts mentioned are that this product is 99% derived from natural ingredients and it is 100% vegan! On the back it also says the bottle is made of 30% recycled plastic and can be recycled itself, as long as you remove the pump.
    The mister is gentle and disperses the product evenly - no super-soaker action with this one. I like it so much I will actually refill the bottle and use this pump for other products with undesirable pumps (such as other facial mists or makeup setting sprays).
    This mist feels nice on the skin, but can be slightly tacky for up to a minute before it dries on the skin. I have found this product is ideal for refreshing my makeup throughout the day and reducing the look of powders, however I didn't notice any additional skin benefits. It does provide immediate moisture, but it doesn't last very long. I believe it is supposed to be rose scented, but it comes off more like the smell of damp laundry. Slightly unpleasant while spraying, but it doesn't linger around so it's not a huge issue.
    While I did find a good use for this product, I don't think I would repurchase it, especially not for the retail price of $15.99. There are other facial mists that do the same thing for less money.

June 11, 2018

I would buy it again

I found out about this rose water of garniel because I received it with other page a sample and at first I wasn’t comfortable with the smell but with a few tries I finally got comfortable and now I use it everytime I do my makeup and even after removing my makeup.

April 28, 2018

Quick fix hydration + glow

Ok ... I am lovin this soothing rose water mist !! I love using mists it's like a getaway for everything , this is a cooling mist so whenever ur skin is feeling itchy , or burn this really works plus it adds a glow when it absorbs in skin . I love usin it before makeup , after makeup as a setting spray , or when ever my skin is feeling thirsty ! Love this product .ps: I also wnn try this in aloevera !

April 09, 2018

Amazing Hydrating Spray

Really nice facial spray to spray on your face if you want to refresh your skin! I normally put mine on prior to putting on makeup to hydrate my skin. Would recommend applying prior to makeup as the spray is a bit thicker but I still really like the spray. My skin also feels very smooth after I use this spray.

The smell is amazing, it is a lovely rose scent without being too overpowering.

Will definitely purchase again and would recommend to anyone who loves rose water !