Garnier Whole Blends Argan & Camellia Nourishing Shampoo Bar Reviews
#1 in Hair Care

It's a Shampoo Revolution! Full of care for your hair, with zero plastic waste for the planet! It comes in a 100% recyclable FSC cardboard box. This Shampoo Bar is 95% plant-origin with Argan and Camellia oils, 100% vegan and have a 97% biodegradable formula to give you the most nourishing, foamy and fast rinse experience yet! Blended without silicones, preservatives, soap and dyes. The remaining 5 percent guarantees fragrance and high quality product.

February 23, 2022

Good design but Not for me

I received this shampoo bar free to try, and while I was impressed by the minimal packaging and ergonomic shape, the bar just didn’t work well with my hair. I felt like it was extremely tangled and hard to manage after, perhaps a conditioning bar to try in addition to the shampoo bar would have helped.

Shampoo to Go

This is a great option for on the go shampoo. It is convenient as it’s a solid bar. Great for carryon baggage, throw in the gym bag, etc. It does take some getting used to as it is very different then traditional liquid shampoo. The bar lathers very well and rub into hair. Cleans hair / scalp and doesn’t leave a residue. Definitely recommend giving it a try.

February 23, 2022

Great for kids and adults

Really like this product. Easy to use. No waste, recyclable package. Great for kids hair. Easy lather and rinse. Smells great and I like that is all natural..

Woah!

I had been thinking about switching to bar shampoo to lower my consumption of products wrapped or contained in plastic but I was struggling to find one. I was so happy to not only be chosen to try one but also one made for my type of hair! After using it a couple of times over the last few weeks, I’m so impressed! I was a little skeptic all about how good a bar could be for shampooing but I was not one bit disappointed. It lathers beautifully and cleans so well. Already after the first use, I noticed my hair was softer and the clean feeling lasted longer than any other shampoo I’ve used before too. I think it’s official! I’m sold on shampoo bars!

Works well

I received the Garnier Shampoo bar free from ChickAdvisor. I have never tried a bar shampoo so I was excited. I am concerned about the environment so anything that reduces waste is good in my book! The scent of the Argan & Camellia is quite strong so I would try another scent if I were to buy again. The bar lathered well and my hair felt clean.

February 23, 2022

Great low waste alternative!

I love shampoo bars in general, and this definitely does the job! It has a great lather and leaves the hair feeling clean! I don't love the smell of this one, I'll be pick up a different scent next time!

Bye Bye Plastic!

I was a little skeptical when I first tried this product but I am sold on it! First, I love that there is no plastic waste, just the small recyclable box. Takes up less space for travel than a bottle of shampoo. The lather is amazing! I seriously have never had a shampoo lather as much as this. I could tell it was doing a good job washing my hair. It rinses easily & left no residue. It smells really good in the shower. My one complaint is I wish it had a stronger smell once your hair dried but that's just preference. I always follow up with conditioner but I skipped it to give this a few tries & my hair has been just as manageable as if I used one. I find it keeps my hair cleaner, longer, between washes than any other shampoo that I've used. As I said I was skeptical but in the end I am very impressed with this product. Would recommend again & again.

February 22, 2022

perfect for the whole family

We all (my son, my husband and I ) tried this shampoo bar and like it a lot. Smell is very nice. Easy to use. Fills like it's moisturizing hair very nicely. We also liked that it's environmental friendly - less waste.

Great

I recently got this #freeproduct from #butterly , #chickadvisor. I hardly use shampoo bars in my life but after using this I can truely say that I must switch to this from regular shampoo bottles. It is skin friendly as it moisten, soften and hydrates your hairs so beautifully . It does not make a thick layer on your hair to make it heavy. Natural oils and ingredients make your life great. One shampoo bar lasts long. The other great thing , it is evironment friendly because of no plastic. You will not regret after buying this.

February 22, 2022

Surprisingly good for a bar

I was skeptical when I first recieved this product. But boy was I surprised when I used it. The lather is amazing and it actually worked really well and left my hair feeling soft and managable