Garnier Whole Blends Coconut And Aloe Vera Hydrating Shampoo Bar Reviews

This Shampoo Bar is 95% plant-origin with coconut oil and organic aloe vera, hydrating and nourishing your hair. 100% vegan and has a 99% biodegradable formula to give you the most nourishing, foamy and fast rinse experience yet! Blended without sulfates, silicones, preservatives, soap and dyes. The remaining 5 percent guarantees fragrance and high quality product. Comes in a 100% recyclable FSC cardboard box.

Great product

It's a greaaatttttt product!!!!!!!!!!
    I love it and would
    buy again!!
    No plastic waste

February 25, 2022

Product is alright but why such strong scent?

I liked that it has an organic shape and natural looking color. But why such strong, artificial-like scent? I checked the ingredients and it has perfume in it. I think that is a misunderstanding of a consumer - people who reach out for natural, simple, eco products will also prefer natural, mild ingredients. Washing-wise it was alright and the shape made it nice to hold. But sadly I won't purchase it.

February 25, 2022

New way to wash your hair

I received a free Garnier Whole Blends Coconut & Aloe Vera Hydrating Shampoo Bar. I really enjoyed trying out a new sustainable way to wash my hair. I loved the smell of the shampoo and how easy it was to use.

February 25, 2022

Lovely hydrating plant-based shampoo bar!

I’m so happy that Garnier came out with a Whole Blends Shampoo Bar product line, which is zero plastic waste, as foamy and nourishing as a liquid shampoo, 94% plant-based, and cruelty-free. I received the Coconut & Aloe Vera Hydrating Shampoo Bar that’s formulated specifically for normal hair, and it smells like an absolute dream! It lathers nicely and my hair feels so clean after rinse.

Garnier Shampoo bar

Amazing product. Leaves my hair soft and tangle free. The scent is very nice and not to overwhelming. I have already recommended this product to my family and friends!

February 25, 2022

First Time Trying a Shampoo Bar - Amazing!

I have been using this for the past week now and I have been so happy with it. My first impression was that it smells amazing! The coconut and aloe vera is so refreshing and energy boosting. It wakes up the senses in the morning or soothes in the evening. Though, if you are scent sensitive, this may be a bit on the strong side. My hair feels so soft and clean and looks so shiny! Even my typically frizzy ends seem happy with this shampoo. I love everything about it! The only thing I'm missing now is a conditioner bar!

February 25, 2022

So glad there's a drugstore shampoo bar!

I'm honestly, so glad that there is a shampoo bar from a drugstore brand that I really love. I have been trying over the past few years to cut down on the packaging that I use in my daily and regular beauty products, and shampoo bars have been one of the easiest changes that I found in that effort, but unfortunately it has been hard to find shampoo bars because I'm used to using drugstore hair products so I've had to branch out to products sold online or at places like Lush which are a little more expensive. Also, I have to admit, a lot of Lush products have scents that I am sensitive to... For some reason most drugstore products, I don't have a problem with the scents that they use, and Garnier Whole Blends shampoos were one of my absolute favourite lines to purchase from before I switched away from liquid shampoos. I love the scent of this product! It is hydrating, as it claims to be! A lot of shampoo bars at I have tried have been very drying even if they claim to be hydrating... For example the Lush one that I've been using lately, The Honey I Washed the Kids (or something like that) I do find to be very drying and I do need to use a conditioner on even my scalp. And conditioners are also hard to find in bar form, probably even harder than shampoos in my opinion, so it's really cool to try this. I'll be happy to try it out a lot more and cut back on the amount of plastics that I'm using by not using liquid shampoo and also cutting down on the amount of conditioner that I need. I definitely recommend this product if you're curious at all and I hope that there are more scents and blends to try after I'm done this bar!

Worth it!

I was extremely unsure about this product. Hairdresser and use to liquid with the occasional dry spray if in a pinch. I can say that I don't know if I will waist my money on liquid anymore after trying this. Would never have bought it with fear that it would not be effective. Pleasantly surprised. It lathers amazingly...better than liquid. The smell is lingering. My hair has never felt cleaner. I can't believe how effective this product is.

February 24, 2022

green friendly

I have noticed the coco nut shampoo bar has a Strong scent! My whole bath room smells like the shampoo, but surprisingly the scent doesn’t linger on the hair.
    I wasn't sure how well it would lather but it lathers much better than expected, the tear drop shape helps to prevent slipping too!
    My hair feels clean but more on the dry side, probably would use this shampoo every other wash.
    I have noticed some residue build up after using the bar for a week..It's minor for now but I can see it becoming more of an issue if I use it everyday.
    Overall I think the bar is a great green alternative to typical shampoo, there are 4 shampoo bars so you just need to find the right one for you. I will probably need to try some more options to find what works best for my hair.

February 24, 2022

What An Innovative New Product!

Thank you Butterly/Chick Advisor for the opportunity to try!

I have medium length thick hair so I wanted to use this a few times before I reviewed and I can now confidently say that this is a really cool product. There was only one drawback for me so I will say it now and get it out of the way and move onto the many positive things about this shampoo. It takes a bit of work to get a good lather going. I have to rub the bar for quite a while on my head to get it almost like activated and my hair needs to be pretty wet which means I have to work quickly. However, once its evenly applied on my hair it feels squeaky clean and maintains a nice lather. The scent is so light and delicate and not at all over powering. The scent I tried was coconut and organic aloe vera and I really liked it. After I rinsed it out my wet hair felt nice and looked shiny. Once my hair dries I cannot tell you how soft it feels. I did not use a conditioner as I wanted the full after effect and I am impressed!

Some appealing selling features of this shampoo bar are:

95% Plant-Based
    Lasts up to 2 months
    Zero Plastic Waste
    Cruelty Free
    100% Vegan

I did look up the price of this product as I am on a budget and it needs to be affordable. I found it for $5.96 at Walmart Canada. If the bar truly lasts 2 months then I feel that is a good buy along with being better for the planet and making my hair feel soft and silky. I would also think this would be an amazing product for travelling too. The space a shampoo bottle takes up compared to this small bar is a big difference. Also, I would mention that I think this bar would deteriorate/melt away faster if left in the shower. After reading other reviews, I let it dry and put it back in the box until my next use and it's just fine.

I can recommend this to others and will be purchasing for myself too. Well done Garnier. Good for my hair and good for my planet. These are the products that will make the world last a little longer!!!