Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 1144 in Shampoo

May 30, 2017

J'adore les produits Whole Blend! Je viens d'essayer celui-ci au coconut et cacao et je l'adore aussi!! Ils sens tellement bon en plus! Odeur parfaite pour l'été hihi

May 19, 2017

the Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Shampoo makes my hair so soft, and it feels so healthy! It doesn't make my hair oily and it feels so clean after washing it!

May 02, 2017

I recently started using this product cause my hair is very thin and can dry out easily so I wanted something moisturizing. This definitely delivered my expectation and as a bonus it smells great!!

April 25, 2017

love the smell and how clean my hair feels after using this shampoo and conditioner.
    it is decently priced and does the job. leaves hair feeling soft, light, fresh and clean.

December 02, 2016

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and have noticed my hair is becoming a lot stronger. Made with both coconut oil and coconut butter should help with attempting to grow my hair out.

August 15, 2016

J'ai utilisé ce shampoing à trois reprises et je l'aime bien. Il sent très bon et laisse mes cheveux sans frisottis. Il est composé d'ingrédients naturels et il est sans paraben. Ça vaut la peine de l'essayer!!